Spider-Man: Miles Morales | PS4/PS5 | Out Now

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
It looks flash but I always wonder if it is the most efficient way to fight.

because what he’s doing is widdling all enemies down slowly as opposed to beating one enemy, then beating the next, then the next, etc (how I play it)

the fights seem to last longer, but the combo count gets very high this way

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

:whoo:
It looks flash but I always wonder if it is the most efficient way to fight.

because what he’s doing is widdling all enemies down slowly as opposed to beating one enemy, then beating the next, then the next, etc (how I play it)

the fights seem to last longer, but the combo count gets very high this way
He also pads the hit counter by hitting enemies with one or two webs which doesn't do any damage to them but adds hits to the combo. This allows enemies to last longer so he can add more hits to them.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:wow: nikkas playing the like he’s on crack

this nikka IS spider-man :ohhh:

He also pads the hit counter by hitting enemies with one or two webs which doesn't do any damage to them but adds hits to the combo. This allows enemies to last longer so he can add more hits to them.
5:13

Relentless. Someone needs to check his suit cause I think there's some symbiote under there.:wow:
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit imagine the next spiderman game with the symbiote :ohhh:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

Yeah I noticed that too.

prolly not the most efficient way to play, but it’s fire to watch. So fast :wow:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
fbs3p1iyvu161.jpg

:mjlol:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BLM suit is dope...gonna play the last mission today then might go for 100% completion later...the story was great...for the next installment they really gotta work on these side missions...I didn’t mind grinding for suits and shyt in the first one...it was definitely a nuisance in this one tho due to the lack of variety in side missions from the first game...it’s do the same busy work and fight the same ppl...I imagine they’ll switch things up in the 2nd game...meaningful, nonrepetitive side missions would take this game to the next level (9.5-10 range)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just hope they make a full game with Miles next

I’m not really interested in playing as Peter Parker Spider-Man...give a breh a full miles game.

ya I was definitely far more invested in miles’ story than peter’s and that’s not a knock on the first game cuz I was really into that story...the characterization in this one was just that great tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just beat it.

Really enjoyed it...was a tad short though...

and damn...
my boo Phin fukking got obliterated? :mjcry:

breh she literally got disintegrated.....:mjcry: blown the fukk up...

Damn, I’m literally up here pissed and sad at the ending...

I thought that everything was gonna be sweet in the end...
:mjcry:

wow I still wasn’t prepared...shyt really did sting

after she threatened to kill miles I was prepared to beat her ass but then you see she realized she was wrong and then you take into consideration she still just a teen...the main story was VERY well-written...that ending really did feel super fukked up...even tho I knew she’d die after reading the spoiler I still didn’t expect it to play out like that...great story

*edit*

also the last few cutscenes at the end looked amazing