EoA0RiJW4AMXDkc

EoA054OXMAEDnvR

EoA1cJ0XMAkJKRQ

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just beat it. Game is a bit short, if you go straight thru it.I didn't initially mean to run straight through so quickly, but it seemed like I had a lot of stuff unlocked already as far as moves went and was getting a lil distracted with trying to find all the other unlockable sidequest shyt. A few main quests forwarding and the game was telling me last chance to go back and I just said..fukk it, since I got so many games to play. While I usually hate rushing thru shyt, I'm not mad at flowing thru this quicker than I normally would most games these days. While yes, some of the core gameplay and shyt is still just upgraded from the first game, as expected, shyt is exhilarating, much more frenetic playing as Miles opposed to Peter.

8.75/10 game. I very much look forward to New Game+ing it and taking more of my time with it when I do. Game is RiDonkulously good looking at times, especially during the ending sequences and 60 frames spiderman makes it hard to ever do it in 30 now. Ionno, I still wanna see some of those parts in Fidelity mode. I wish they had a way to do a dynamic performance to fidelity mesh mode. Just turn the game in Fidelity anytime there's none essential gameplay moments happening and during the quick (or long) cut scenes and then just take it back to Performance mode during actual gameplay.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
BLM suit is dope...gonna play the last mission today then might go for 100% completion later...the story was great...for the next installment they really gotta work on these side missions...I didn’t mind grinding for suits and shyt in the first one...it was definitely a nuisance in this one tho due to the lack of variety in side missions from the first game...it’s do the same busy work and fight the same ppl...I imagine they’ll switch things up in the 2nd game...meaningful, nonrepetitive side missions would take this game to the next level (9.5-10 range)

Yeah, considering how considerable in size and dynamic that Spiderman's rogue roster is, they should be able to outdo the first two Batman games with how much shyt they could incorporate with side missions and lil one off sequences of variable enemies to fight and do.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I ran through the game on ultimate for new game plus

Playing on easy and playing on hard is very different

An any new game I do a run on easy and if I love it .. do a run on hard :yeshrug:

On easy once you get all the venom moves your op as fukk and can run around just juke dudes off buildings

On ultimate your dead in two hits you got solid snake most of the encounters or you will get over run

new game plus and it was like 6 hours with getting all the new game plus perks

The super siayn move when your about to die is great

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
7th District
If it was the regular Spider-Man game they would have found a way to keep her alive.
:mjpls:
Us brehs can’t get a happy ending???
Everybody in peter Parker's life has died at some point:skip:

:mjlol: You probably just joking but still

Spider man takes more L's and tragedies than anybody

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Quick question, this is a stand alone game correct? Its just Miles Morales' story, I dont need to play the 2018 Spider-Man game before I touch this one?? :lupe:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Quick question, this is a stand alone game correct? Its just Miles Morales' story, I dont need to play the 2018 Spider-Man game before I touch this one?? :lupe:

Nah, but you really should play it. I'd say, for someone like you that hasn't, I'd definitely just recommend the remaster bundle, since it comes with all the DLC as well. You definitely can't go wrong with it in that sense. But if you just looking for Miles story and nothing else, you don't have to have played the first game to enjoy this. At best, you'll miss out on a few details from the past games that have incepted and/or inspired this one, both story and gameplay wise.

Last edited: