Spider-Man: Miles Morales | PS4/PS5 | Out Now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's in the game.

who the deaf girl?

I just realized I’ve NEVER read a miles morales comic even tho I’m familiar with the character :mjpls:

*edit*

wait is it the podcast chic in the game?

I remember her inviting him out to coffee...granted she seems older than him

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Oh and why did they give him his mother’s last name?

It was stupid. Just make his dad afro latino too? But if I recall correctly, in the Ultimate universe his dad did a lot a shady shyt, and was involved with the Kingpin and SHIELD. None of it makes sense now that he's in the 616, and with his Miles's two big outings, the movie and this game, his dad is on the up and up. Only thing I can think of, is that there was some secret bullshyt that happened, and Rio was a little thot up in Harlem, or his dad thought she was fukking around and he didn't think that Miles was his. They lied to him about why his uncle was no longer around, why not this?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
who the deaf girl?

I just realized I’ve NEVER read a miles morales comic even tho I’m familiar with the character :mjpls:

*edit*

wait is it the podcast chic in the game?

I remember her inviting him out to coffee...granted she seems older than him

Yup, the podcast chick. The age thing is weird though.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
EoGiQebW8AUyz0D

EoGjD2wXMAQJgxU

EoGmz6fWMAEAnrP

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I thought my ps5 was tripping. I didn’t read what that “vibe the verse” mod was about. So I’m playing the game. The shyt look super dope but shyt was running at 15fps. I was like fukk. So I closed the app. Loaded it back up. Same result. Went to YT to find the issue and was like damn stupid me :snoop:

Read before u accept anything in life lol

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It was stupid. Just make his dad afro latino too? But if I recall correctly, in the Ultimate universe his dad did a lot a shady shyt, and was involved with the Kingpin and SHIELD. None of it makes sense now that he's in the 616, and with his Miles's two big outings, the movie and this game, his dad is on the up and up. Only thing I can think of, is that there was some secret bullshyt that happened, and Rio was a little thot up in Harlem, or his dad thought she was fukking around and he didn't think that Miles was his. They lied to him about why his uncle was no longer around, why not this?

Both the game and movies are short breh. Let them breathe a lil bit. They liable to still show more of his dad's checkered past in sequels.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
100% the game...started an NG+ in case I decide to play it again down the line...deleted the game for now tho to make space...oh and...

latest

...that’s the mom :whew: :takedat: