Spider-Man (Official Thread)

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
I copped. Game is dope. My only gripe is I pretty much quit on it with the chasing mission. That's a instant trade in for me when.it comes to games. Story and game was 9/10 before that.

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got these in large sizes? I want to use them as desktop wallpapers.

It's an honor that you would want to, man. But unfortunately I dont. Most of them were saved as jpegs and look like shyt if they're enlarged. I've smartened up and most of my new ones are png... but that ain't saving these

If anyone knows anything else I could do, let me know

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
DnL-rB5W0AA4iMp.jpg:large

DnMKhIXWsAAzVw1.jpg:large

DnPDIfmX4AADHsC.jpg:large

I've really been feeling this suit lately.^^^
DnPKqUCWsAE1u9t.jpg:large

I like wearing this one at night^^
41848471_10101752895610652_7505264494298267648_o.jpg

^^Right before entering MJ's apartment, so this is a "bout to tear the p*ssy up" selfie:shaq:

It's an honor that you would want to, man. But unfortunately I dont. Most of them were saved as jpegs and look like shyt if they're enlarged. I've smartened up and most of my new ones are png... but that ain't saving these

If anyone knows anything else I could do, let me know
I really liked that Miles one:mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Dude gave the whole base that work :whoo:

Holy shyt.

THIS is what I'm talking about. This is the shyt where when nikkas say "it's button mashy" or "Batman better!" I IMMEDIATELY give them the side eye. Look at how he's playing!

This is ALL controls and user input, nothing happening from a single button press. All those moves are from the player. This isn't a "press dodge button and nice things happen" all those attacks, strings and gadget uses etc are from the user playing.

@The Mad Titan You can't square square circle circle this.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So another cool villain is in the game and I never realised :ohhh:

Dr Morgan Michaels, one of the creators of Devils Breath is an alias name for Michael Morbius the vampire, never heard him go by that name before

Will probably be DLC story down the line or maybe even setup to be in a sequel if they make one

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anybody else really hate rocket launchers?

The game generally is fairly easy (I'm playing on normal mode) but the few times I do die it's always because I got caught lacking by some clown on the roof with a rocket launcher. :mad: