Spin: How do you Prevent an Out of Control Black son or daughter.

Daps
Coli parents

drop that knowledge

I need to hear it

Ain't tryin to have my kid look up to Meg the Stallion

Tips on what to say to kids especially at an early age besides the typical shyt you can read online
:lupe:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
That's what I be thinking.
I feel like you got to instill pride and knowledge of self into black children early.
So much out there that can make a son or daughter behave crazy, but I think it stems from a lack of value and pride in oneself.
Like you got to teah your kids black history EARLY.
For real, don't be showing your kids shows where the white guy or white girl is the hero. Show them pro-black entertainment.
Be active in their lives.

You got to lay it out for them that this country is a trap. Gang banging, crime, all of that shyt is the trap they want us to get up in so we end up in their jails and in their graveyards
I don't know.

Daps
That's what I be thinking.
I feel like you got to instill pride and knowledge of self into black children early.
So much out there that can make a son or daughter behave crazy, but I think it stems from a lack of value and pride in oneself.
Like you got to teah your kids black history EARLY.
For real, don't be showing your kids shows where the white guy or white girl is the hero. Show them pro-black entertainment.
Be active in their lives.

You got to lay it out for them that this country is a trap. Gang banging, crime, all of that shyt is the trap they want us to get up in so we end up in their jails and in their graveyards
I don't know.
I agree, what age should you stsrt this though

I dont want my kid calling a white kid a cracker at school
:heh:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I think it helps if they have friends who are all about they school work.

This is important. And doing and enjoying school work should not be seen as a black person "trying to be white" that poisonous mindset used to fukk up so many black kids when I was growing up and is still happening.

I think extracurricular activities are important as well and not just sports or music related ones either.

I suggested to my sister a few years ago that her she should get my nephew to look into doing coding for fun, and he took to it.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Honestly, I don’t think you can. We live in a thot/drill rap driven culture. My cousin has a beautiful black religious family but all her daughters have fallen victim to thot culture.

shyt breaks her heart everyday but her and her husband did everything right. It’s impossible to protect them from it. It has honestly put me off having children. Too many clowns condone this nikkatry.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I think it helps if they have friends who are all about they school work.

powerful point, the positive peer pressure.

im from UK if my children came back speaking that patois lingo i know its downhill from there so i would discipline them lagos style.

another thing show them positive role models that are cool. wanting to be cool is what messes up a lot of futures. show them the coolest people got a productive lifestyle.

Daps
Honestly, I don’t think you can. We live in a thot/drill rap driven culture. My cousin has a beautiful black religious family but all her daughters have fallen victim to thot culture.

shyt breaks her heart everyday but her and her husband did everything right. It’s impossible to protect them from it. It has honestly put me off having children. Too many clowns condone this nikkatry.
im fearful :mjcry: