SPIN (SERIOUS THREAD): What Should I Ask The Rabbi Next Week? (I'm On My Path To Find G-d)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
PLEASE GIVE SERIOUS ANSWERS & DON'T TROLL I'm trying to change my life for the better

I don't play when it comes to religion. My parents kinda support me, but my father doesn't :francis: He thinks I'm nuts for going this route :francis: He asked me, "What Blacks Jews do you know?" All this came up because I told him I need to buy some clothes for next week. Anyway :jawalrus: what questions should I ask the Rabbi next week? I'm kinda excited, but nervous at the same time :blessed: I haven't been in an religious establishment for four years :manny: Still, I'm a work in progress I really don't curse anymore. Some of you can see that in my post. I will admit I'll look at some dirty flicks, but I'm trynna get up off that too :snoop: My mind isn't made up 100% that's why I'm meeting with a Rabbi first. Yes, this is Conservative Judaism. I've kinda always believed in a monotheistic God.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
TL;DR.

but if you wanna find some gd's go to chicago.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
i'm serious too. They're out there.

You might be a little old to be getting put on tho.
:what: I'm not talking about a gang breh. I'm going to the synagogue next week. Do you understand what I'm saying. Listen breh, I'm not trying to troll, so lets keep it serious.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
:what: I'm not talking about a gang breh. I'm going to the synagogue next week. Do you understand what I'm saying. Listen breh, I'm not trying to troll, so lets keep it serious.
Breh i know GD isn't a gang. its a lifestyle. i'm telling you if you wanna get put on just go to chicago.

Pm me i'll put you in touch with my cousin.

And yea i like synnabons too.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This cac needs his thread making abilities removed :martin:
I'm Black

Breh i know GD isn't a gang. its a lifestyle. i'm telling you if you wanna get put on just go to chicago.

Pm me i'll put you in touch with my cousin.

And yea i like synnabons too.

Trying to derail my thread :ufdup:

2mmsl81.gif