SPIN (SERIOUS THREAD): What Should I Ask The Rabbi Next Week? (I'm On My Path To Find G-d)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sup with all these threads :what:

none of these religions is gonna affect your life in a tangible way

you might delude yourself into thinking 'god' helped you, but what you need to do is attribute and credit success to yourself

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
sup with all these threads :what:

none of these religions is gonna affect your life in a tangible way

you might delude yourself into thinking 'god' helped you, but what you need to do is attribute and credit success to yourself
Sorry for the threads man just needed some advice that's all. Been off for a week and just needed to ask for a question.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry for the threads man just needed some advice that's all. Been off for a week and just needed to ask for a question.
threads are fine but seriously, think about my answer

none of these gods have been in your life as far as you know, and they're gonna decide to take note because for example you talked to some rabbi who just spit out an infants foreskin? :mjlol:

say fukk all of it. or just dont choose the wrong one inshallah :sas1:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
threads are fine but seriously, think about my answer

none of these gods have been in your life as far as you know, and they're gonna decide to take note because for example you talked to some rabbi who just spit out an infants foreskin? :mjlol:

say fukk all of it. or just dont choose the wrong one inshallah :sas1:
I felt like I had to take the choice that was right me. It's still not definite that I will convert. I'm just meeting with the Rabbi next week to ask question. Like I said, I'm an Agnostic theist, but broke away OFFICIALLY from Christianity two years because I didn't think it was for me.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I felt like I had to take the choice that was right me. It's still not definite that I will convert. I'm just meeting with the Rabbi next week to ask question. Like I said, I'm an Agnostic theist, but broke away OFFICIALLY from Christianity two years because I didn't think it was for me.
so wait for god to come down n tell you himself

until then, be content in knowing that fables created by men are not the answer to anything

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
so wait for god to come down n tell you himself

until then, be content in knowing that fables created by men are not the answer to anything
I still have to go to the meeting though because I did give the Rabbi my word. Like I said, I'm gonna think it through. If I can't commit I won't do the conversion and just live my life.