SPIN: The real reason why so many guys are playas, cheaters, n bad boys

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Make a woman cum. You know, something you lil dikk fukkboys can't do, so you pretend its someone you don't wanna do, broke nikka.
lol me being a lil dikk and a broke nikka.
Engineers usually do ok in life.

I'm sure in a few years you will be on facebook with your b*stards from multiple baby daddies screaming nikkas aint shyt.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I think that's the fairy tale story "nice guys" tell themselves

I think bout it like this
If man was to follow and honor his natural impulses he'd have sex with every women he found sexually attractive

Physical strength stature and the definitive masculine physique have correlations to testosterone levels
Those same motherfukkers exhibit characteristically aggressive behavior
Aggression can also be a tool when it comes to gathering resources and establishing status

All of these things are important to a woman from a sexual reproductive standpoint
Hence the sexual attraction to extremely MASCULINE men
But on the flip side women want a man who also acts like a trained dog/a man to do their biding
That guy is usually the good guy
That good guy is usually not that sexually attractive to her
That good guy is usually less MASCULINE

Man you could flip it a million ways bytches love a savage nikka cause at the beginning and end of the day we just some motherfukkin animals*.

If you can't get p*ssy too fukking bad life goes on :yeshrug:*

Incogno

Pro
Daps
They were once nice guys but a few chicks decided to look over them and take then for granted. So they decided that being a good dude won't get them anywhere with the ladies and they decided to be what women really want. So stop complaining about bad guys and nikkas that take you for a thot, there's plenty of good men out here but you'd rather pass her up for the thug brotha :mjcry:

Well...a lot of men want to be seen as leaders..

A GOD ordained position...but what happened in the bible? satan deceived eve...Adam chose to listen to eve over GOD....he chose to listen to her...instead of correcting her(which would of been an expression of unconditional love)

The meaning of this is..you want to be leaders..but deflect the blame onto women?...its even in the bible that adam pointed the finger at eve when GOD questioned him...

...a very uncanny resemblance to what's going on in the world

Daps
Well...a lot of men want to be seen as leaders..

A GOD ordained position...but what happened in the bible? satan deceived eve...Adam chose to listen to eve over GOD....he chose to listen to her...instead of correcting her(which would of been an expression of unconditional love)

The meaning of this is..you want to be leaders..but deflect the blame onto women?...its even in the bible that adam pointed the finger at eve when GOD questioned him...

...a very uncanny resemblance to what's going on in the world

Is it Sunday already :dwillhuh:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah thats what happened to me, I was a church good guy until junior year high school, got women but they were about 4's. Fine girls at parties would literally laugh when I approached em. Started drinking, being an a$$hole and calling em bytches and then they started suckin my dikk in bathrooms at parties. True story :jawalrus:

Havent turned back since:yeshrug:

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
I think that's the fairy tale story "nice guys" tell themselves

I think bout it like this
If man was to follow and honor his natural impulses he'd have sex with every women he found sexually attractive

Physical strength stature and the definitive masculine physique have correlations to testosterone levels
Those same motherfukkers exhibit characteristically aggressive behavior
Aggression can also be a tool when it comes to gathering resources and establishing status

All of these things are important to a woman from a sexual reproductive standpoint
Hence the sexual attraction to extremely MASCULINE men
But on the flip side women want a man who also acts like a trained dog/a man to do their biding
That guy is usually the good guy
That good guy is usually not that sexually attractive to her
That good guy is usually less MASCULINE

Man you could flip it a million ways bytches love a savage nikka cause at the beginning and end of the day we just some motherfukkin animals*.

If you can't get p*ssy too fukking bad life goes on :yeshrug:*
I have to disagree with this. I dont want a man that controls me, but I dont want a man I can rule either.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I have to disagree with this. I dont want a man that controls me, but I dont want a man I can rule either.

Well not every woman is the same
But most cases the woman expects a man to do much more for her than she does for him

Both sexes should be independent and base who they fukk solely on sexual attraction
Keep all the demands on personality etc all that shyt is extra*

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I decided to be a dikk to this one broad our entire relationship. I'd just be a major dikkhead. Id do douchebag shyt just cuz :lolbron: Then I'd balance it out and do something really romantic. I figured she'd appreciate the really sweet things I did more if I wasn't simping 24/7. And I was right. She fell hard. HARD. I could still go back to her if I wanted. That let me know all I needed to know about the mental mind state of the average 20s woman.

Now I'm so corrupted I don't have to fake anymore :mjcry:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I decided to be a dikk to this one broad our entire relationship. I'd just be a major dikkhead. Id do douchebag shyt just cuz :lolbron: Then I'd balance it out and do something really romantic. I figured she'd appreciate the really sweet things I did more if I wasn't simping 24/7. And I was right. She fell hard. HARD. I could still go back to her if I wanted. That let me know all I needed to know about the mental mind state of the average 20s woman.

Now I'm so corrupted I don't have to fake anymore :mjcry:

did she grow up with two parents?

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Well not every woman is the same
But most cases the woman expects a man to do much more for her than she does for him

Both sexes should be independent and base who they fukk solely on sexual attraction
Keep all the demands on personality etc all that shyt is extra*
If she's manipulative, clingy, and a borderline stalker but she has great p*ssy thats all that matters? How do you make it work if the only thing you have in common is sex? Perhaps it depends on the bigger picture or goal you're working towards but I know I can't build something of excellence based on only sex. Congratulations if you can though, because many have attempted, but few succeed.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
If she's manipulative, clingy, and a borderline stalker but she has great p*ssy thats all that matters? How do you make it work if the only thing you have in common is sex? Perhaps it depends on the bigger picture or goal you're working towards but I know I can't build something of excellence based on only sex. Congratulations if you can though, because many have attempted, but few succeed.

My relationships with women are primarily based on sex so personality is secondary to how great the p*ssy is
I'm capable of building something of excellence independently
The only thing a woman can give me that I can't give myself is a child*

But I don't expect everyone to think or act like me it is what it is:yeshrug:*