Spin: This is What Happens When You 30+ Unmarried or Divorced

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Mum-of-three uncovered her cheating fiance’s double life after his wife came up as a friend suggestion on Facebook

You will need Facebook to save you from fukkery ladies :mjlol:

The couple dated and, four months later, they became official, but not long after, Chris left for a six-week work trip 360 miles away in Poole, Dorset.

Amanda said: “I offered to visit him, but he refused.

“I thought it was weird, but just assumed he was busy.

“I know now that he spent the whole time with his wife while she had his baby.”

The levels of “ain’t shyt”:laff::deadmanny:

When he returned, Amanda says that he ignored her calls and texts – only to propose to her when confronted about his behaviour.

Amanda said: “I was shocked but really excited and I Immediately forgave his weird behaviour and put it down to work stress.”

For the next six months, Amanda excitedly planned their wedding.

But in December 2014, she was scrolling Facebook when the profile picture of a "suggested friend" caught her eye.

She said: “I recognised Chris in the picture, so I clicked on the profile.

“My stomach dropped as I saw Chris hand in hand with another woman.”

As she browsed through the profile, it dawned on Amanda that her fiancé was married to another woman - and they even had a child together.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Fukkery level "Bobby Womack"

Bobby-Womack-Funny.jpg

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
shyt like this is just too damn stressful to think of cheating. Dude went all the way out the way for some extra chick :scust:
This dude had to have bought 2 engagement rings:mjlol:

And then he probably bought stuff for her 3 children and took them out too. Then he gotta go back home and buy Shyte for his wife and his soon born child...

1pztfy.jpg