Spin: Weird and crazy things that have happened while playing 2K

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Homie scored 74 points on me with Harden while being triple teamed on 2k13:francis:

It was the most ridiculous thing i had ever seen. He got hot within the first minute of the game. He just started pulling. It honestly was the cheapest bs ive ever witnessed. My dude knew it was bullshyt too. He was dying laughing :mjcry:. I thought he had sliders on or had some weird cheat code. I couldnt believe what was happening. I still dont.
After that game i swore i was never gonna play 2k again. Since that day ive played 2k 2 times. That was 3 years go :francis:. I cant handle that fukkery.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
think im too far in myLeague. had this weird glitch where the Knicks and Cavs were supposed to meet up in the conference finals. they both swept their respect teams in the semi's...for some reason the game glitched and the Knicks ended playing the Knicks in the ECF. too make matters worse, I went and looked at the stats and realized the CPU was doubling Knick players stats by combining the performances of the identical players. I even played a game to see if it was just a presentation glitch, nope. sure enough, the Knicks were playing them damn selves. Whats even funnier, when it came down to it...a guy on the losing Knicks team won MVP, despite playing like shyt for the Knicks team that won

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
think im too far in myLeague. had this weird glitch where the Knicks and Cavs were supposed to meet up in the conference finals. they both swept their respect teams in the semi's...for some reason the game glitched and the Knicks ended playing the Knicks in the ECF. too make matters worse, I went and looked at the stats and realized the CPU was doubling Knick players stats by combining the performances of the identical players. I even played a game to see if it was just a presentation glitch, nope. sure enough, the Knicks were playing them damn selves. Whats even funnier, when it came down to it...a guy on the losing Knicks team won MVP, despite playing like shyt for the Knicks team that won
:dead:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I think this was from 2K13. I was running with the Clippers, and CP3 decided to randomly flop while we were up 13:

2wbuy5h.jpg

Ended up tearing his ACL on the play above and was done for the rest of the season:

2d2850k.jpg

Lakers came back and won this game too :beli:
I'm dying , it happened vs the Lakers too

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Played my friend one time and put up a shot with someone I forget who it was, I think it was Big Baby Davis and the shyt rolled around the rim like 9 times. It started losing momentum so I kept jumping up and down to grab it off the rim and jumped like 3 times and then the shyt just rolled out anyway later I was like :wtf:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
One time I'm playing online with the Hawks when they still had josh smith. It's a one point game and I have the ball. I decide to hold it to the last second and go for the win. Smith has the ball crosses dude to get to the baseline and go for the wide open dunk. He missed the dunk :francis:
It's Josh Smith so it's realistic :yeshrug:

allshaftnohead

Refuse to believe it's not butter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We had 2k10 on 360 in the dorms and my roommate played online and scored 100+ with Iggy to beat some random dude. All layups and dunks from the right side of the paint. shyt was hilarious

Same game, I beat this dude with the pistons, scored every point with Ben Gordon. Even missed 4 free throws at the end of the game on purpose when he was foulin other people so it was all BG7.

I think that was the same game that you could do a quick shot with some players that always went in no matter what.

2k6 Larry hughes had the same dunk package as lebron:stopitslime: doin windmills from where ever.
I fukked around and accidentally did a between the legs with mike miller on somebody in it tho. didnt even know that was possible.:russ: He would have lost both knee caps in real life

JLaw

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Players like Dwight, Hibbert, Bogut, etc swishing 15-foot Dirk fadeaways :francis:

There was a generic rookie in MyCareer who traveled every time he touched the ball. Couldn't even catch and shoot without turning it over.

The computer-controlled Clippers in 2k15 will throw a ton of lob passes without anyone there to finish. CP3 just heaves the ball out of bounds every few minutes.

I saw Kenneth Faried jump from just inside the 3 point line to catch an oop. On some
tumblr_nai4gdBP1r1qh59n0o2_250.gif
shyt

Daps
Reppin
MD
Nba 2k13 euro step 3 pointer glitch, the unstoppable animation dunks, unstoppable players like Rudy gay, iggy, melo and Jamal Crawford who could take over a game with their 3 point shooting or dunks.