SPIN:Worst Experiences as a Delivery Driver?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Always wondered if any of them nikkas ever walked into a spot and had a naked bytch just start doming them up. :lupe: Pizza still in hand and all.

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
i once worked on a kitchen line and the delieveryboy wasnt answering the phone so i had to deliver the food, we weren't busy at that moment.
i got to the guys house and it took him a while to answer the door. when he did, he was only in his shorts and behind him i saw a wall with shelves of dolls with no heads.
a whole 2 shelves of them. plus he ordered 3 cheeseburgers rare with mushrooms, thousand islands sauce and mayo. :scust: ill never forget
no french fries... no drinks.
i joked if he had guests to enjoy the food and he said they cant talk right now.
:dwillhuh:

he asked me to please come in so he can get the money, i said no. he asked again. i said NO.
he left and i peeped in his house and saw more dolls with no heads on the couch and floor.
took him almost 5 minutes to get the money and he gives me mostly spare change and $5 tip included :snoop:
dont mind the tip, just was grossed out that i had to touch the change that touched his hands that probably helped cum into the dolls bodies from the nekk or some shyt.

dolls with no heads. :scust: