SPIN: Your son pulls up to the Thanksgiving cookout and THIS hops out his passenger seat

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:
Look white man, I know it's in your nature to assume I'm poor because I'm a minority but you're sadly mistaken if u think I'm living check by check :sas1:. I'm that chico slaying your bytch in the newest Yeezys :jawalrus:
:russell: i had you banned from the site, zim. any insult you throw my way now comes with an asterisk :dead:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:russell: i had you banned from the site, zim. any insult you throw my way now comes with an asterisk :dead:
I don't get this asterisk joke you've been trying to get laughs at for weeks now. You act like I haven't been banned before :mjlol: this cac is FURIOUS I'm back :blessed:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
giphy.gif

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
kinda fakkit shyt is that to say to a man?

edit: you know what, im just gonna stop here :scusthov: that was the gayest thing ive ever heard in my life
That's what I thought fakkit. Do the same for all my threads. It dawned on u "damn I have been obsessed with the Gawd :dwillhuh:"

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
kinda fakkit shyt is that to say to a man?

edit: you know what, im just gonna stop here :scusthov: that was the gayest thing ive ever heard in my life
That's what I thought fakkit. Do the same for all my threads. It dawned on u "damn I have been obsessed with the Gawd :dwillhuh:"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ill think about it maricon

but if you're gonna post your gay sex fantasies, i can guarantee it :mjlol: