Spinoff:- Do you follow exes on social media after a breakup :jbhmm:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm:Spinoff from the "That moment when your ex changes her status to "In a relationship" Thread

Any of you still following your exes on socials straight after the breakup?

Personally, It depends if I still had feelings towards the situation for me.
There have been girls I couldn't care less about at the time of breakup, so I was fine continuing to follow them :yeshrug:

Others I was still attached to so I couldn't run the risk of seeing them with someone else and hitting the :damn::sadbron:

Some women will see it as a slight to stop following after but it's more about myself than them.
Out of sight out of mind.
tenor.gif

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
nope, not really. whether we broke up on good or bad terms, i don't want to see her with some ofther breh. it's hard to move on after the fact if that's the case.

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
I don't follow exes but will occasionally check their social media just to be nosy ( assuming it's someone I still give a fukk about)

* fyi unfollowing a girl that broke your heart won't make it any easier to get over her.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I fell into that trap once & will never do it again. I blame it on not having closure and we had a bad breakup. That shyt is a human highlight reel that doesn’t show you her balling her eyes out over you :sadcam:.

stave

Superstar
Daps
I'm still fb friends with two exes. One we stayed friends after, and the other one re-added me later. The first one is actually a great person, but we aren't compatible. The second one, I accepted bc I don't care about her anymore. We don't talk. Fb is currently deactivated bc I don't care for it, but there's some other people I would only reach through it (mainly by choice).

There's another ex who I don't follow on IG but I may get my lurk on occasionally. Never reconnected but I have considered it on occasion. I still think the separation was for the best.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm friends(or on good terms, however you want to look at it) with all my exes, I don't care for social media, but I have very limited social media that some of them have access to

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
STILL FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK WITH MY EX. HONESTLY I JUST DON'T CARE ENOUGH TO TYPE HER NAME IN AND UNFRIEND. NEITHER OF US POST MUCH ANYWAY.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have one that be lurkin' on my social media pages. Looks at every single IG Story I post... it don't matter how many posts it is either, she looking

:manny:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Once we breakup, they no longer exist to me. I immediately unfriend them and block them from viewing my profile.