SPINOFF: How do you deal with bedwenches? the official survival guide

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is your personal tactic to deal with a bedwench? Bedwenches IMO are dangerous and I'm not on that PC shyt, its survival of the fittest and im not playing that liberal game...everybody is a suspect in my eyes. When it comes to bedwenches I think BM need to be careful and tread with caution

every job I worked at, my managers were mediocre as shyt, and the competent black people always had the low level positions ...all the job game is, is a modern day plantation

the reg black people that want to do their job is going to catch hell....bedwenches and uncle toms will get rewarded .....

if u work with a bedwench...ALWAYS AVOID HER !!!! man, just pretend she dont exist, because that bytch is out to get u....shes not satisfied by sucking off all the white guys...naw she want more, they're greedy. She wanna str8 see u dead.

Nobody is more ambitious than a corporate bedwench , they want money, a mixed baby, powerful white husband, high status to compete with white woman and most importantly to destroy the black man.

I ignore them in general, I see a bedwench on the street, that bytch might aswell be a tree or a mailbox, because im not even looking at her...she simply dont exist

always stick your nose up and make sure u avoid all connect, those bytches a mentally sick and their purpose is destroying black men, they arent satisfied with just getting money and white dikk...naw...they need the cherry on top

bytches are like t 1000 from terminator 2...they see a black man, esp at the job, and their radar start beeping, and its seek and destroy

i let a bedwench know from the start, baby, im war ready, i can play dirty too....i know the deal, im looking for problems....i got beef, i want duke it out....fukk all that PC shyt, im ignoring u, and im gonna be passive aggressive if you're a bedwench, and if u get mad bytch...than we can was a take it there too...but im not about pretend to be your fukking friend, well unless you're a customer...than i might give u a pass

I never kiss a bedwench ass, Im not even mad at them

My personal strategy is this

shes not a customer, she doesn't exist...pretend she isnt human....just an object....and if she want to be an a$$hole for no reason, just match her a$$holeness

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: :francis:Never met a bedwench that was described as the op.

the only time i had a problem with a black person going hard for their white spouse was a gay black man who was getting mad at us over his white boyfriend' s order being wrong this was when I was working in retail in college.

never really interacted or met a corporate bedwench. Most black women in my office see me and automatically want to know who I am or what I do.

Even the ones who act white as shyt, sounds like a bum nikka problem

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: :francis:Never met a bedwench that was described as the op.

the only time i had a problem with a black person going hard for their white spouse was a gay black man who was getting mad at us over his white boyfriend' s order being wrong this was when I was working in retail in college.

never really interacted or met a corporate bedwench. Most black women in my office see me and automatically want to know who I am or what I do.

Even the ones who act white as shyt, sounds like a bum nikka problem
well the corp bedwench thing is observational

but in genrl...i think BM should always be cautious around a bedwench ...never trust them

like that bytch darlingnikki, shes one btw

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Work in the medical field, more of them here then I'd like to see unfortunately. :scust:

Some I just straight up ignore especially if they're not in my department.

A few of them are actually my subordinates :mjgrin:

Trying to get me in trouble with my superior, who likes me so much, that she in turn tells me about these scandalous hoes plots. :mjgrin:

Transfer to a much worse department or working the ER on the busiest shift, night or day, imminent for the offenders. :mjgrin: