SPINOFF: How do you deal with bedwenches? the official survival guide

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Its not a big deal, black women who date out aren't important and don't have a tangible effect on our lives bar us getting in our feelings a bit. Which is natural.

As for those at work, you can:
Ignore them. You don't have to be nice to them because they are black women. Not all skin folk are my kinfolk
Date out yourself. Preferably pawgs if you want to make them mad.
Gain success and shyt on them afterwards if you want.

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yeah I ignore them....I'm not gonna lie back when I was in my late teens used to try to understand them or feel bad for them etc but i was young and naive, now at 25 I'm like :comeon:to be honest the chicks I've seen suck up to whites the hardest still usually end up being a baby mama to some loser (regardless of his race) or barely getting by financially. The biggest bytches (bedwenches included) usually end up losing later on in life. One that I knew who was a straight up bytch to nikkas but super nice to cacs was on Facebook begging for "donations" to pay her bills recently :mjlol:i think she got like $3.00

Their heads be gassed up til they get a dose of reality, usually happens around 30

I love cool down to earth black women:banderas:, but I have no sympathy for the ones who are wenches

:camby:
Simps enable their behavior and make excuses for it

If there is a black man and white man who act the same they will always try to paint the white guy positively and see the bright side of what he does but views the black guy as trash for the same thing.

Ignoring them is great...you forget all about them until they fall off and start trying to be all sweet and you just gotta laugh and be like

giphy.gif

Like bye bytch, don't want you

Last edited: