Spinoff: Ladies, Tell Us Stories of Men Being Oblivious to Your Advances

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Exactly, so why did you smile at him as you giving him a sign?
:mindblown:

Y'all brehettes and y'all contradicting selves.

"Just cuz we're at the club and I rubbed my ass on you don't mean I want you :damn:"

"I rubbed my ass on him. Why can't he tell I want him :wow:"

:what:
was I supposed to be like:birdman:when I'm speaking to him? I didn't do the googly eyes :childplease:

aliG

Pro
Daps
It's a group of people who own Android phones. I noticed in the other thread the guy who was exchanging butthole pictures with his girl had an Android phone.
If you were part of the GOOGSET, it may do wonders for sending out signals and helping your lovelife.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is basically it.

For instance, this guy at the gym...we walked up to the elevator at the same time, he initiated the conversation by asking me where I am from? I told him and he said yeah I figure you are not from here. He had an accent and I asked where he is from, he answered...and I told him hello neighbor cause we share the same island and started talking etc. I continued to entertain the convo...because I was thinking of networking opportunities...him not so much...he asked for my number and I gave it to him and told him maybe we should grab lunch. etc. cool

he calls me outside working hours and don't pick up...when he sees me at the gym he asked why I didn't' pick up? :wtf:..gave him some bullshyt lie that I was out of town...bla bla bla...but I still kept it friendly with him...now every time at the guy this dude wants to interrupt my workouts by initiating convos...:shaq2:he asked me out to dinner, I gave him another lie...I don't like to go out when is raining :ld:needless to say...he finally got the hint.

I say all this to say that yeah a woman may smile and be nice to you but that does not mean that she is thinking about sleeping with you. This also applies to women.

I have so many examples of men from an obese man on a wheelchair to a former perverted supervisor) trying to get with me because of just me being civil with the opposite sex.
You could of said I'm not interested in you in that way , it's blunt but :yeshrug:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
that doesn't always work...I am hard to "read"...and some women are...so men are not going to approach if they think that they are going to get rejected...

I give no signals, if I see a guy I like...I just admire from afar...that's it; start off by looking at his ring finger, then height, then any sign of dikk print, then if he has a gut, then if he is bald, then if he is attractive...after all that is checked off I continue to :shaq:.

Men hardly, approach me, I've been told because I look intimidating :yeshrug:

this year I had a streak of fat, middle aged/handicap men approach me and I NEVER GAVE THEM ANY SIGNALS but I gave them A+ for bravery and the "I have a boyfriend" line and KIM.
Pic vio.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly because women are allowed to act a certain way like they can easily ask for hugs and stuff at work without much fear of backlash , some female coworkers touch my shoulders while I sit at my desk women or compliment my shirts at work as I tend to dress nicely or my cologne . I can't think every woman wants to get with me . Also I'm in a field that has more women than men working in it and when a bunch of women are In one office :snoop: they are worse than men with
This is exactly my situation my dude. Most women will give hugs and compliments like it's nothing when they know you. So if you're trying to catch a man's attention you gotta go a lil harder than that.

Whenever we get female interns/volunteers they fukking go hard at the kid, though. The temptation is real. But I'm trying to keep my job nahmean.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst is when a women you ain't interested in keeps doing that shyt. You know what she's doing and shoot her down but she still keeps trying to throw hints.
That shyt's the worst. Then they wanna call you soft or gay cuz you didn't wanna deal with them.

It's a lot of women out here that feel like you're obligated to like them if they like you, and they have serious trouble handling it when you don't reciprocate the interest.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is basically it.

For instance, this guy at the gym...we walked up to the elevator at the same time, he initiated the conversation by asking me where I am from? I told him and he said yeah I figure you are not from here. He had an accent and I asked where he is from, he answered...and I told him hello neighbor cause we share the same island and started talking etc. I continued to entertain the convo...because I was thinking of networking opportunities...him not so much...he asked for my number and I gave it to him and told him maybe we should grab lunch. etc. cool

he calls me outside working hours and don't pick up...when he sees me at the gym he asked why I didn't' pick up? :wtf:..gave him some bullshyt lie that I was out of town...bla bla bla...but I still kept it friendly with him...now every time at the guy this dude wants to interrupt my workouts by initiating convos...:shaq2:he asked me out to dinner, I gave him another lie...I don't like to go out when is raining :ld:needless to say...he finally got the hint.

I say all this to say that yeah a woman may smile and be nice to you but that does not mean that she is thinking about sleeping with you. This also applies to women.

I have so many examples of men from an obese man on a wheelchair to a former perverted supervisor) trying to get with me because of just me being civil with the opposite sex.
Well for one he didn't ask to sleep with you. He just asked to hang out. You should have communicated some times when he should call like "I'm available this time to this time, give me a call" or something like that if you didn't want those random calls. Also you shouldn't have lied to him. You should have told him that you only take call during certain hours and if he calls at that time you won't pick up. Also it's not rude to say "hey i will have to talk to you AFTER my workout". If you don't want to talk to him at all just say you are not interested in him.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sas2:

Y'all both at the pump and you bend over and reach extra long for that 3cent ashtray change and dude finishes pumping and leave :russ:

Y'all playing it off looking down at ya phone walking towards him and moves out the way like "scuse me :whoa:

Y'all sitting waiting on something/somebody and ask him the time knowing damn well ya iPhone in ya replica Louis bag but he tells you the time and walks off. :sas2:

@Marty Kaan @Desirous @Milk N Cookies @BonitaChelz

EE62FEED9F1019037308772577280_1385931619703_image_Z6tvcY2Yq6dVy5rfDIaFffdf2_vPVjw4f51c10a8a.AeosBwBTNtMmhADb36FsE9S5JySOXM03.jpg

Just because a woman bends over, asks the time or walks your direction does NOT give you the right to assume she wants you (Unless you're a white male).

Approaching her is harassment!!!

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dress somewhat similar to him and put a lot of color into my wardrobe as well and constantly hey compliments on my shirts all the time . Sometimes it's Annoying cause usually I too really like the outfit but when I want to wear it again i feel weird like people going to notice I'm wearing. Again in the future
*daps*

See, my dude @23statcity gets it.

Knowing that you dress for yourself and not attention, ain't it annoying sometimes when what you rocking gets too much attention? Don't you feel like sometimes you don't even wanna go all out with the wardrobe cuz you wanna be low-key and invisible that day?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Question for the ladies...

Let's say there's a dude at work that you're cool with. Let's say you're normally anti-social with most men on the job but you chill with him at work, buy him coffee sometimes, let him smoke your cigs, chill and talk with him for hours at work sometimes

And then let's say you often hit him up in the mornings and ask him how's his workout (because that's when he goes to gym) or if you're not at work with him then you hit him up and ask him how's everything going (and he's your boss)...

What exactly would that mean to you? Y'all don't really chill outside of work and often text but not for too long, sometimes for days, but everything is pretty consistent