Stage a Robbery @ Your Job w/ Your Bestie's Dad and Get Merked By a CoWorker, Brehettess

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
remember that walmart in midtown? lol :mjlol: first day i went in there when I first moved to milwaukee in 2006 a nikka got stabbed in the electronics isle...i was on some :whoa: and never really went back in but a couple more times until it closed down..

Yea think the fukkery moved to the walmart on cap and holton.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehhhhh pop's had a semi automatic handgun with him so that complicates things. Ellis should have just stayed on the scene instead of dipping out as all he did was made it more difficult on himself. He would have had a viable argument of walking otherwise outside of the gun that he obviously shouldn't have had on the job.
He works at Burger King with most likely a illegal strap wouldn’t he surprised if he had drugs on himself or in his whip

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Imagine being dumb enough that you'd air out the lobby at Burger King to protect $459 that came out of a cash register and not out of your own pocket. It wasn't even yours. :dead: He wasn't shooting to prevent a robbery -- that nikka was just angry.