Stankonia might be the most OVERRATED album of ALL TIMES & SPACE

Mike Wins

All Star
Daps
Dapped & repped

OutKast is cool, first three albums are classic. But the internet has gone ahead an overrated them to a whole other level, and it started with Stankonia.

Stankonia & The Blueprint are two of the most overrated projects off all time.

Agree with everything you said. But at least people still listening to a few tracks off Stankonia. Can't say the same for Blueprint :francis:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
It’s funny cause that’s the album younger fans bring up when talking about them. Plus the album cover is iconic and so many people wear it on t shirts. It’s definitely behind the first three.. all time overrated? I can’t get with that.

Definitely Stankonia was a smash mainstream hit...It legit opened up them up to new mostly younger and white fanbases....I was in midde school when that album hit and I knew about kast through older cousins but I'd be a fool not to say Ms Jackson and BOB didn't really capture me to them, I was just to young to grasp their first three classics...

Stank might not be a classic in the traditional sense but its def a significant album cause it pushed them to new heights for better or worse and led to the monster that was speakerboxx/love below....

But yeahh Stank got some bangers on that joint but they where really fukkin around :pachaha: ...

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's OK I bumped it a lot in 06 when it dropped but I bump all of their albums still today but I have no songs form that album in any Playlist

And really my favorite song on that is Mutron Angel and that's not really an Outkast song
I was late on Idlewild, but I'm glad I spun the block because this got some of Kast best records.

Morris Brown should've been a bigger hit.

Hollywood Divorce :whew:

N2U

Mighty O