Star Citizen | PC | TBA

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I like the idea of permadeath, it makes people more cautious and the game is much more tense because of it.

This is game of the decade if done right.

god :damn: this game has A LOT of fukking potential. :lupe: @ that video being capable of 2160p

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate to be THAT guy but what's the actual gameplay like?? Is it mainly flying around in space?? Basically will this have gameplay like ME or Halo??

That's the problem I have with some of these games, conceptually and on paper it sounds literally amazing but then gameplay be fukking clunky as hell. Planetside 2.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I hate to be THAT guy but what's the actual gameplay like?? Is it mainly flying around in space?? Basically will this have gameplay like ME or Halo??

That's the problem I have with some of these games, conceptually and on paper it sounds literally amazing but then gameplay be fukking clunky as hell. Planetside 2.

Combat will be similar to Wing Commander, and there's some level of FPS to it as well.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the game that really has me wanting to go back to PC gaming. Just wait till the point that this game gets planetside landing, and hopefully cities. This is an MMO style game, but not truely an MMO. From what I read there is no monthly fee for it. There will be first person aspects to it, as there will be guns available. The economy is all action/reaction based on players.

You want to be a pirate that hangs on the outskirts of unpatrolled space, and attack a frigate that's carrying metals enroute to a factory that makes weapons? You can steal that loot, but that factory won't be able to produce weapons, hence the prices go up, and the availability goes down. Now that factory generates missions on it's own for needing an influx of the metal. I truely can't believe they have gotten to 36 mill...at this pace I wouldn't be surprised it they hit 50 mil at some point...that is simply amazing. This game is gonna be epic, and to be doing it with Cryengin to boot. :whew:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Come on fam, the dude that made Wing Commander is making this, the space combat will be on point, all the FPS portion of the game will need to be is basically average.

DayZ will get better, it's still in alpha, the problem with the combat is the game engine it's built on wasn't that great to begin with.

the engine is great for "combat", just not melee combat...

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:lupe: i loved the wing commander series

finally a mmo i can get down with

*kisses wife and kid goodbye*

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I hope they don't get too simy with their flight model. I always feel like I need a flight stick with pedals in games where they incorporate a lot of yaw and pitch. and I hope I don't even see the word "azimuth"

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
So I'm at work reading one of my Co-Workers new Game Informer and see a headline stating...
'The Space Combat Simulator is coming back in a major way..."
Had me like
:blessed:
The death of it along with a lack of innovation in the Combat Simulation is what lead to me leaving the PC Race

3 Major Games Headlined

Star Citizen
Elite: Dangerous
EVE: Valkyrie

But let us talk about Star Citizen fam

Lh1yumj.jpg

View this piff

I mean
They wait until I'm at this important stage of my life
a crossroads
to drop some piff like this
Im about to turn into a video game bum

This shyt is epic on ridiculous scales

PC Brehs whos copping?
@Malta
@Orbital-Fetus
@itsyoung!!
@Dirty Mcdrawz
@Sensitive Blake Griffin
Im still into the early stages of reading about it but is that Squadron portion out yet?

Just saw this latest video explaining the economy system

This game is
:mindblown:

with how indepth it is
Just makes it even more
:banderas:

*edit*

My bad,
Just saw @Malta made a thread on it already
*Mods feel free to merge*