Star threatens to slap Ebro to his face at the Total Slaughter event

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Things got pretty interesting at the Total Slaughter event last night, when "Live & Direct" radio host Star, confronted Hot 97's Ebro with our VladTV cameras rolling and threatened to slap his colleague Peter Rosenberg. Ebro saw Star coming from the distance and was eager to engage him in a rather heated discussion about their past issues regarding Star threatening to slap Hot 97 radio personality Rosenberg, over negative comments he made about Chuck D. The two men also exchanged words over Star claiming that Ebro released statements to police that wound up helping to incarcerate Lil Kim years ago.

The tension between them was real, as you could feel that they were trying to keep things cool even though Star told Ebro repeatedly that he was going to slap Peter Rosenberg in the face when he sees him. Ebro called Star's bluff, to which Star then threatened to slap Ebro right then and there in Rosenberg's place.

"Should I give it to you? Rosenberg's slap?" Star asked Ebro. Ebro then stuck out his chin and taunted Star to hit him, to which Star...

You'll have to wait until tomorrow, July 14th, to see how this altercation concluded when we release our exclusive footage of the very tense situation. Check out the many fan reactions to our Instagram photo from their heated confrontation in the above slide.
Video: http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.html#pbid=4a1aba36a098421cb720b9aa34222ef8&ec=lnMTd3bjonoqyQBkBhTKYXW5A--9JGN_&docUrl=http://shot97.com/listing/star-shot97-threatens-slap-ebro-dead-mouth/

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/194257/exclusive-star-threatened-to-slap-ebro-at-total-slaughter/

fukkERY :feedme:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
video-194257.jpg

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
"Should I give it to you? Rosenberg's slap?" Star asked Ebro. Ebro then stuck out his chin and taunted Star to hit him, to which Star...

You'll have to wait until tomorrow, July 14th, to see how this altercation concluded when we release our exclusive footage of the very tense situation. In the meantime, check out the many fan reactions to our Instagram photo from their heated confrontation in the above slide.
:camby:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
see my thing is I don't even consider this kinda thing legitimate. "You disrespected Chuck D... now I'm going to attack you!" To most normal people it's obvious that this doesn't end the argument in favor of the guy who's pro Chuck D. It's just thuggery. Only in hip hop are grown men going on the media proudly acting like kindergartners