Star threatens to slap Ebro to his face at the Total Slaughter event

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Ebro would beat the shyt out of that little fella. Light skinned nikkas from Oakland should be able to fight

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Be a 50 year troll who fell the fukk off brehs.

Star went from my favorite person in entertainment media to the biggest loser I know of (on radio) after Rosenberg and Ebro.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why send out idle threats.. be about what you talk about.. he seen the man, already was talking this, that and the third.. all that interviewing dude is corny as hell at any point past that..

just smack him up..

but, he didnt.. sh!t.. i can talk sh!t to anybody in this world.. that dont mean nothing.. when you talk about putting hands on somebody, either be about it- or, shut the fukk up..

I mean if I'm looking at it objectively, Star has done more than enough to show me that he ain't scared of these industry dudes, and he will do whatever the hell he wants to do. I ain't mad at anybody calling him a fool or a clown because yes he's a drama mongering entertainment personality first & foremost. But the reality is "hustlemania" from thecoli.com won't be g-checking Star of "Star & Bucwild" fame anytime soon. So you can have a seat with the rest of us, fyi I wouldn't recommend the popcorn here.
Anyway like I said, Star is solidified, I want to see how Ebro responds when his back is against the wall.

Daps
I mean if I'm looking at it objectively, Star has done more than enough to show me that he ain't scared of these industry dudes, and he will do whatever the hell he wants to do. I ain't mad at anybody calling him a fool or a clown because yes he's a drama mongering entertainment personality first & foremost. But the reality is "hustlemania" from thecoli.com won't be g-checking Star of "Star & Bucwild" fame anytime soon. So you can have a seat with the rest of us, fyi I wouldn't recommend the popcorn here.
Anyway like I said, Star is solidified, I want to see how Ebro responds when his back is against the wall.
how did he "g-check" dude, but he was still talking..? :dwillhuh:

it aint that serious.. dude was just talking.. threatened a man to his face, and didnt back up that threat.. happens all the time..

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Its sad that Star, as old and weak as he is has to be the one to fight the battle these new Blacks and rappers wont touch..these Jews are now prancing around like they are the Gods of our art and unashemedly too and in your face. You couldnt get away with disrespecting Chuck when hip hop was still Black..50 cent out there trying to be a bully but is such a dancin uncle Tom for these cacs hed never step to Ebro and Rosenberg..people in here laughing at Star for taking a stand, but wheres your favorite brolic rapper in these fakkits faces??
1f3258b49a635e28caba1be9ec5ec7c98e9f98c.gif

how do you cats always find a way to involve 50?
When the dude runs down on people its "why he always fukking w/ somebody!? :sadcam:"
and when he doesnt its "that nikka p*ssy!"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So a corny nikka from the oakland can taunt "certified" ny goons in they own city too:patrice:?....guess u dont even gotta be a real nikka:mjlol:

Last edited: