Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MXvYJrj.png

orange.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i could be wrong obviously, but i believe the person who says "hope is not lost" is the same person from the last trailer who said "just let it in".

so it's possible that this female character will be the obi-wan or yoda of the movie, the enlightened spiritual who drops jewels of wisdom.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
i could be wrong obviously, but i believe the person who says "hope is not lost" is the same person from the last trailer who said "just let it in".

so it's possible that this female character will be the obi-wan or yoda of the movie, the enlightened spiritual who drops jewels of wisdom.
That's Lupita's character speaking in the trailer

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

tumblr_inline_n6l1b0vVch1rtimuc.gif

Disclaimer: I know there are plenty of White People that don't have a problem with a Black Jedi,, my post is to the dumb racist. The whole thing is funny though. First they had an issue with a Black Stormtrooper now they are having a heart attack that he has Anakin/Luke's saber and is most likely going to be a Jedi, lol.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
tumblr_inline_n6l1b0vVch1rtimuc.gif

Disclaimer: I know there are plenty of White People that don't have a problem with a Black Jedi,, my post is to the dumb racist. The whole thing is funny though. First they had an issue with a Black Stormtrooper now they are having a heart attack that he has Anakin/Luke's saber and is most likely going to be a Jedi, lol.

lol there were alien jedis but a nikka cant be a jedi?

racist white people are a joke

cant wait brehs :wow:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i'll admit Black Johnny Storm was presented like it was a stunt, almost like they were egging racist on.

but that was an established character. How the fukk can you be mad a completely new character is black? who fukkin cares?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
lol there were alien jedis but a nikka cant be a jedi?

racist white people are a joke

cant wait brehs :wow:

James Earl Jones made Vader Iconic and Sam Jackson was a Jedi Master. Billie Dee Williams was the man but he was basically a Black Han Solo and not a Jedi. But You didn't see James face and Sam was basically a supporting character. I was so happy that Billie Dee blew up the 2nd Death Star though. John is actually a LEAD, he's in the forfront so it's more in their face. It's funny, to me growing up I had mad love for Luke. I didn't care he was white but as a young black boy I still saw myself as a Jedi even though I didn't see one on screen. Sam was older Jedi, I had love for him but he was later in his career. It's dope to see a young Jedi that grows into being a Jedi like Luke did. Plus they did Mace Windu Dirty in Episode III. I want John to really grow over these next three movies. These racist act like Black People can't be in the future. I honestly Beleive George Lucas is the reason we have a leading Black Jedi this trilogy.

o12ff.gif

latest

lando1.jpg

article-1255955-088D0E06000005DC-393_468x599.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
James Earl Jones made Vader Iconic and Sam Jackson was a Jedi Master. Billie Dee Williams was the man but he was basically a Black Han Solo and not a Jedi. But You didn't see James face and Sam was basically a supporting character. I was so happy that Billie Dee blew up the 2nd Death Star though. John is actually a LEAD, he's in the forfront so it's more in their face. It's funny, to me growing up I had mad love for Luke. I didn't care he was white but as a young black boy I still saw myself as a Jedi even though I didn't see one on screen. Sam was older Jedi, I had love for him but he was later in his career. It's dope to see a young Jedi that grows into being a Jedi like Luke did. Plus they did Mace Windu Dirty in Episode III. I want John to really grow over these next three movies. These racist act like Black People can't be in the future. I honestly Beleive George Lucas is the reason we have a leading Black Jedi this trilogy.

o12ff.gif

latest

3-Lando.jpg

article-1255955-088D0E06000005DC-393_468x599.jpg

windu was a bawse in the cartoon clone wars

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
That looks like a white dude with grey hair wearing a brown jacket Rey is crying over:merchant:

Don't fukkin tell me that's who I fear it is:mjcry:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
windu was a bawse in the cartoon clone wars

I recommend every Star Wars fan to watch the entire "Clone Wars" Cartoon series. It competely fleshed out the prequels. Episode II to III was a huge jump and a lot happen. That's why "Attack of the Clones" was my least favorite. I felt Lucas should of made "The Clone Wars" an actual epsiode instead of showing how the Clone War begin. But I guess it worked out cause the cartoon is the shyt, loved it.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn at that new trailer, i heard this move is only like 2 hrs, it seems like it should be about 2 1/2 hrs