Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That looks like a white dude with grey hair wearing a brown jacket Rey is crying over:merchant:

Don't fukkin tell me that's who I fear it is:mjcry:

Every first episode of the Trilogy someone important Dies:

c55bf292b2344ab6ef78809ec5b88efb.jpg

images

If JJ follows the pattern than someone Big gotta go.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

In an exclusive interview with CNET, John Boyega discusses his role in the upcoming Star Wars film, what he loves about sci-fi and how he feels about diversity. We also take a look at Walt Disney's work to remake the toy industry by creating video games which interact with toys.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
From THR's official YouTube channel:

The Hollywood Reporter spends a day with actress Daisy Ridley of 'Star Wars' in Hollywood, in this Pret-a-Reporter fashion exclusive.

"[Rey's] a scavenger on the desert planet Jackie. Then she meets Finn, and they go on a crazy adventure which is 'The Force Awakens'."

The leads of 'Star Wars,' Daisy Ridley and John Boyega share their pet name for each other and confess to stealing Harrison Ford's golf cart on set.

“Han Solo was the guy that was kind of on his own thing. Everybody else was trying to bring balance to the force Han Solo was just trying to make some money and get by, I relate to what he was doing.”

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Because this is the GOAT franchise. :francis:

Hell fukking no. More nostalgia than anything else.

When I first saw this fight I was :takedat::ohhh::gladbron:

Looking back on it now I'm like :patrice::martin::what::dame::scusthov::shaq2::camby:

Fight is the definition of :flabbynsick:. Plus Vader was the most iconic villain but got the least amount of screen time. A hero is only as great as the villain. Vader was grossly underused. Then they make prequels surrounded his turn to the dark side. First one flopped hard (not financially but theatrically). The 2nd one was filler and the last one was decent.

Actually people went to see Revenge of the Sith for this moment and this moment alone.

Then the movie ends. You don't even get to see him in his prime Vader years. Luke is a baby and you don't see him grow. It COULD'VE been the GOAT franchise but they made too many mistakes.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Hell fukking no. More nostalgia than anything else.

When I first saw this fight I was :takedat::ohhh::gladbron:

Looking back on it now I'm like :patrice::martin::what::dame::scusthov::shaq2::camby:

Fight is the definition of :flabbynsick:. Plus Vader was the most iconic villain but got the least amount of screen time. A hero is only as great as the villain. Vader was grossly underused. Then they make prequels surrounded his turn to the dark side. First one flopped hard (not financially but theatrically). The 2nd one was filler and the last one was decent.

Actually people went to see Revenge of the Sith for this moment and this moment alone.

Then the movie ends. You don't even get to see him in his prime Vader years. Luke is a baby and you don't see him grow. It COULD'VE been the GOAT franchise but they made too many mistakes.

I said the GOAT franchise, not the GOAT first 6 movies of a franchise (which were still very good) :sas2:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They wasn't really important. Nobody cared about Liam Nelson. and Obi wasn't really dead. He lost on purpose so he could be a ghost.

LOL @ not important. Obi kept Luke safe for 20 years and guided him to Yoda. Qui Gon discovered Anakin which set the entire saga off. Both deaths had a huge impact on the story. Yes Obi committed suicide letting Vader killed him but that was done by designed so that Luke would survive and go to Yoda. So Obi died once again protecting Luke. Qui-Gon Death open the door for Obi on the council. Who knows were Anakn training would go had he lived. Obi treated him like a little brother when he needed a father figure like Qui-gon. As for episode 7 im scared. If Luke Leia Han or Chewie goes its going to hurt. Harrison did want Han to die in Empire but Lucas told him hell no lol.

seven_kenobi_03.jpg

tumblr_m4lhv4b9eG1qe2rrbo6_r1_250.gif

Last edited: