Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
star-wars-trailer-26-1445308820.gif

This nikka look shook at all times.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love the hoe-ass diss but please explain how they are going to train and be Jedi in this particular movie.

no diss, i dont talk trash on this site, check my record son. Rey will be a Jedi by the end of the trilogy mark my words

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I doubt anyone is an actual Jedi in this one except for one dude....
I say none. Finn and Rey will begin their training after TFA. Unless, Rey already has had some experience from when she was younger, and/or Finn was sent in to infiltrate the First Order by Luke and is already a Jedi. That seems unlikely given the trailer though.

I'm not buying Kylo Ren is fom Skywalker lineage
Who do you think he is? :lupe:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
after reading shattered Empire comic I think Poe might gain some force abilities. Luke stole some plants that belong to the Jedi temple that the empire had. Poe parents were part of the rebellion. Luke gave Poe parents one to keep with them
Yeah I saw that, could we have 4 main force sensitives then? :blessed: Perhaps Poe isn't particularly powerful and his force sensitivity manifests in improved piloting abilities.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I say none. Finn and Rey will begin their training after TFA. Unless, Rey already has had some experience from when she was younger, and/or Finn was sent in to infiltrate the First Order by Luke and is already a Jedi. That seems unlikely given the trailer though.

Who do you think he is? :lupe:
It just seems to obvious and quick for the first movie. I don't have a good guess as to who he is but I don't think he is a direct Skywalker or Solo child. I said lineage but I meant one of their kids.

Seems like they are leaning towards characters being force sensitive without being Jedi or Sith. Some of that is in the Rebels series.

Part of the reason I don't see there being true Jedi or Sith in this one outside of Luke.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
It just seems to obvious and quick for the first movie. I don't have a good guess as to who he is but I don't think he is a direct Skywalker or Solo child. I said lineage but I meant one of their kids.

Seems like they are leaning towards characters being force sensitive without being Jedi or Sith. Some of that is in the Rebels series.

Part of the reason I don't see there being true Jedi or Sith in this one outside of Luke.
One of the main reasons I think he will be is that in an era with Skywalkers, who have one of if not the highest force potential ever, for a villain to compete they would have to be extremely powerful themselves. It seems more likely for him to be a Skywaker who has turned than another extremely powerful force sensitive who has emerged. Although it's possible he still definitely could be someone else :yeshrug:

Also in the trailer when he says "I will fulfill our destiny", that hints heavily toward being Luke or Leia's son and related to Vader. Or maybe he is the son of Vader directly? :ohhh:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
One of the main reasons I think he will be is that in an era with Skywalkers, who have one of if not the highest force potential ever, for a villain to compete they would have to be extremely powerful themselves. It seems more likely for him to be a Skywaker who has turned than another extremely powerful force sensitive who has emerged. Although it's possible he still definitely could be someone else :yeshrug:

Also in the trailer when he says "I will fulfill our destiny", that hints heavily toward being Luke or Leia's son and related to Vader. Or maybe he is the son of Vader directly? :ohhh:
Good points, can see that

Devils Advocate:

None of the protagonists are evolved yet as fighters so he doesn't have much competition unless Luke shows up and hands out that work.

As far as the use of our. Abrams said that he was neither Jedi or Sith. I take the whole use of our to be related to the KOR who have seemed to pick-up Vaders mission Of course he could have gravitated to them because he is of the lineage and thought Vaders cause was correct. Abrams mentioned that as well in regards to characters seeing their cause as correct and not being evil on principle.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Good points, can see that

Devils Advocate:

None of the protagonists are evolved yet as fighters so he doesn't have much competition unless Luke shows up and hands out that work.

As far as the use of our. Abrams said that he was neither Jedi or Sith. I take the whole use of our to be related to the KOR who have seemed to pick-up Vaders mission Of course he could have gravitated to them because he is of the lineage and thought Vaders cause was correct. Abrams mentioned that as well in regards to characters seeing their cause as correct and not being evil on principle.
:wow: definitely possible. I think it will be both (KOR mission and Kylo being related) but we'll see

KOR are going to be so dope

Also if Kylo is indeed related to Vader, he may not even know it in TFA.
And it seems like the details of Vader's demise in ROTJ were never told to the galaxy (along with Luke being a Skywalker) and the KOR have a skewed view of Vader

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they are moving towards Rey and Finn being Jedis. But I have a feeling Oscar Isaac's character might take a turn and may become a bad guy. Maybe not, but it wouldn't shock me.
I'm curious why they made such a big deal about the new big 3 then he gets such little promo time it's pretty much all Finn and Rey .