Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
In all seriousness, you know what kind of lightsaber battle Id like to see? One where both combatants are almost knee deep in water - battling it out. We've seen good vs. evil in almost every environment possible - lava, snow, the inside structures of a castle/sky planet - but not water. I think that would be dope for Kylo/Rey: Round 2.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Episode 8 - discovering force sensitivty

Episde 9 - Jedi

:jawalrus:
giphy.gif

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

All criticisms destroyed :ahh:

I'm starting to get tired of all of these damn Kylo Ren criticisms. In AOTC, Obi Wan got slashed in the arm/leg and was down and out the rest of the fight, and he's a beloved figure. Meanwhile, Kylo takes a crossbow to his side and still goes out and holds his own in a fight, and people call him a p*ssy. :stopitslime:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I'm starting to get tired of all of these damn Kylo Ren criticisms. Obi Wan got slashed in the arm/leg and was down and out the rest of the fight, meanwhile Kylo takes a crossbow to his side and still goes out and holds his own in a fight, and people call him a p*ssy. :stopitslime:
They aren't going to have much (anything) to go on when Kylo completes his training, recieves a Darth title, and kills Snoke at the end of Episode 8
images
adykw8.jpg

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
The script is done. It's been read by daisy. That's all we know.

Kasdan said it's gonna be "some weird thing".

Lawrence Kasdan Says Rian Johnson's 'Episode VIII' Is "Not Going Be Like Anything That's Ever Been In Star Wars" & More

Chatting with Hero Complex, screenwriter Lawrence Kasdan says the directors for each of upcoming movies will be allowed to put their imprint on the material. "These movies will all be so different. ['Episode VIII' director] Rian Johnson is a friend of mine — he's going to make some weird thing. If you've seen Rian's work, you know it's not going be like anything that's ever been in 'Star Wars,' " Kasdan enthused. "You couldn't have three more different people than J.J. [Abrams], Rian and ['Episode IX' director] Colin [Trevorrow]. Those movies will have the 'Star Wars' saga as their basis, but everything else will be different. Then Phil Lord and Chris Miller are going to make the Han Solo film and I can't guess what that will be like — and I'm writing it!"

I think that people expecting some ESB remake are gonna be in for a surprise. RJ bout to flip the script.

Finn better wake up pissed off

Damn right. You can't go out like that and not get some revenge....:birdman:

Honestly...I'd kinda like to see Finn be the one to take out Kylo. He's the one that got his damn back cut up...