Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@Liu Kang may want to watch the above video
Well my criticism of Kylo Ren wasn't that he was weak or that he got beaten by Rey. My 2 main grievances regarding this character is :
1. I can't see no reason but bad anger management as to why he switched to the Dark side which is a very thin reason. And realistically, his angry bursts were pathetic to say the least so yeah I stay with the main villain being an angry teen, which is disappointing.
2. They shouldn't have removed his mask or if they did, not so early in the flick. Or they could have done it off-camera (in the specific Rey-Kylo scene where she asks him to remove it, they should have focused on Rey's reaction while cutting Kylo off the scope), at least, it would have preserved all the mystery of the character (even knowing that he was Solo's son). I mean, that was the whole magic of the character and that completely ruined it imo.

I don't hate that character, I just don't find him interesting at all. At halfway, we already knew what he looked like, we already knew who he was and we already knew that his anger issue led him to the Dark side. I don't see much more room for him to grow. Of course, he'll be more powerful in the next eps, of course he will put in work when Snoke will finish his training but that won't make him any more interesting. At least, for me.

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I found my old Vader umad smiley from 2013/14. Not one of my best works, but when I made this, I was just a padawan at Photoshop.

ggy2.jpg

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Not so fast fukkboy
1z1bn5u.jpg

Sith Apprentices some of the biggest bosses out there
1z1bn5u.jpg

They constantly plotting on their higher-up so they can one day take their place
1z1bn5u.jpg

Peep how Kylo was talking up Rey on how HE could teach her, not Snoke
1z1bn5u.jpg

This is Chess, not Checkers, baby Jedi.
1z1bn5u.jpg
:deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i'm really hoping the writing team whips up some classic dialogue for luke in this movie.

i mean he's pretty much on par to be yoda, the wise jedi handing down words of wisdom. he should speak in facebook statuses the entire flick.

Last edited: