Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Star Wars Episode IX: The Sanitation Emancipation Proclamation

giphy.gif

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

The original title of "Return of the Jedi" was "Revenge of the Jedi" and it had the Red Font. The title was changed because Lucas said Jedi do not take revenge (Or that would lead them to the Darkside). Thus he named "Episode III: Revenge of the Sith". The Title Symbolism of "The Last Jedi" could mean Luke or Rey or Finn it doesn't just mean one person but obviously Luke is the focal point.

170px-RevengeOTJedi.jpg

Last edited:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
The original title of "Return of the Jedi" was "Revenge of the Jedi" and it had the Red Font. The title was changed because Lucas said Jedi do not take revenge (Or that would lead them to the Darkside). Thus he named "Episode III: Revenge of the Sith". The Title Symbolism of "The Last Jedi" could mean Luke or Rey or Finn it doesn't just mean one person but obviously Luke is the focal point.

170px-RevengeOTJedi.jpg

VERY TRUE JEDI IS PLURAL :banderas:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
VERY TRUE JEDI IS PLURAL :banderas:

In the context of the films, it's always been plural. "Return of the Jedi" had a double meaning. Luke represented the rebirth and return of the Jedi but it also is about Anakin renouncing the Darkside by returning to be a Jedi himself (For that moment he killed the emperor). So just like "Return of the Jedi", Luke is The Last Jedi but he won't be the "Only" one. I have a feeling Rey and Finn are the new Jedi of this generation as I've said from the beginning. The Force awakened in both of them.

"Luke, Gone when I, The Last of the Jedi you will be" - YODA

return_of_the_jedi_movie_poster_01.jpg

Force_Awakens_GIF.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

THE LAST JEDI................

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Force Ghost mighta came and talked to luke :yeshrug:

Or talks to Kylo :demonic:

KYLO said grandfather give me another sign but i assumed it was snoke with the fukkery but what if ghost vader out there trying to warn his grandson on some light side ghost shyt but he misinterpretted it because only luke knew of Vader's redemption

:ohhh:

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
KYLO said grandfather give me another sign but i assumed it was snoke with the fukkery but what if ghost vader out there trying to warn his grandson on some light side ghost shyt but he misinterpretted it because only luke knew of Vader's redemption

:ohhh:
No, just stop lol