Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
alright im done teach me:francis:
last star wars i saw was episode 3 never saw epsiode 2 or 1 and i never saw the movies from the past:francis:...
give me a list in order i should watch so i can understand what the fukks going on to prepare for this movie:francis:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
last star wars i saw was episode 3 never saw epsiode 2 or 1 and i never saw the movies from the past:francis:...
give me a list in order i should watch so i can understand what the fukks going on to prepare for this movie:francis:

Someone slap this guy and throw him out of here

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Start with episode 1 then watch all the up to episode 7 then wait for episode 8 like the rest of us

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

watch them in order, 1-7 to understand the story....if you can, watch 'rogue 1' before you watch esp 4 'a new hope'

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that name is fiya...cause it has a double meaning: technically, luke is the last jedi right now...but he's gonna train rey (and hopefully finn), making them jedi too....i cant fukking wait....

on that note: i'm done with this thread till after the movie drops...i dont wanna know nothing else....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ahh ok copy...so the anakin stuff is bascially a prequel

no, it's not a prequel in that sense, it's all part of the story...movies 1-9 are the skywalker story for the most part....to understand what's going on, just start at 1....and watch 'rogue one' after you see esp 3 and before you see esp 4....

Conz

Superstar
Daps
above all else, ya know what i want from this movie? A great non-human character. A Yoda. A Chewie. A Jabba, etc. They did well with the humans in TFA, and BB-8 is fukkin adorable for lack of a less gay word, but Snoke and the orange nutsack were so shytty looking. Snoke is salvagable bc he was a hologram and could potentially be someone from the past... hopefully he doesn't look as lame as he did in TFA

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

1 & 2 are garbage