Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Official Thread)

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Why are people who hate the last 2-3 movies still shelling out money to support this crap? They've destroyed beloved characters, introduced less compelling, shallow ones, and created storylines that just don't make sense and/or have no cinematic value. It's fine if you are still enjoying it. Different strokes and all that, but for the rest of you, who haven't liked or agreed with the recent developments, I just don't understand why you're hate-watching and giving these people your money.

Because people love criticizing, especially disgruntled fans. I agree with you though, I gave up on Star Wars after Rogue One. That was the final straw for me.

Daps
Reppin
Yup, but their one good fluke of a movie I'd say is Rogue one just because of Vader's scene at the end.

What they should have done was focus on Vader, Obi Wan and Boba Fett first as solo movies. I still haven't seen Solo and no fukking desire to. Why make it when Billy Dee and Harrison are still alive. That shyt is the ultimate slap in the face to them.

And look at Indiana Jones, they keep prolonging it so Harrison can either die or he's so old they reboot it. I still want one or two more Indy films with Ford!!!

Rogue One is the best movie out of all of them easily. Force Awakens had potential till they introduced another Death Star :russell:and completely emasculated Finn and Kylo while making Rey a Mary Sue.:unimpressed:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

:duck:

Mickey Mouse must've locked this folk in a room before the film and made them sign a contract like

3d9192729bb07c36b76a46541998df9f.jpg