"Start saving your side nikka number under your main nikka name"

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Never had to hide side pieces names. My women know they share me and just deal with it.

One time I was driving with my girl and my phone rang. The caller ID on the car stereo clearly said "LaShonda (Tinder)". I sent it to voicemail. 2 minutes later she called again. My girl was like "Lashonda wants some attention" :coffee:

I cant front the first time it rang and it clearly said "Tinder" next to the name i was a bit nervous looking at the car's big screen like:

source.gif

But after she made the comment she never brought it up. I guess over the years she just accepted that i flirt and fukk around. Caribbean women tend to be more lenient in these matters because they understand it's in our nature.

No, she was cool with it because if you take the amount of bytches you got, times that by 2, and add 5 you will have the number of nikkas she got on the side.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
No, she was cool with it because if you take the amount of bytches you got, times that by 2, and add 5 you will have the number of nikkas she got on the side.
Nah Guyanese women are loyal like that + She knows i wouldnt care either way. + I'm a big proponent of the polyamorous lifestyle anyway :manny:
She only complained about that once. One time we went to a party at my homegirl's house and my homegirl's uncle who's the same age as my homegirl was flirting with her. He didnt know she was with me since i got there first and she later joined us. Any I acted like I didnt care. Later she called me out on it. I was like "So y'all gonna go out or what?" :coffee:

I dont try to cuff women because i know i fukk around an awful lot so that would make me a hypocrite. The only time she got mad at me that involved other women was when she and i had stopped seeing each other for a few months and i started seeing my Ugandan ex again. Then one day i had a cookout and they both showed up. My Ugandan ex knowing who she (the guyanese chick) was made sure to act up being all of on me hugging and kissing me every time i turned around.
She was pissed!
She didnt say anything at the time but she let me have it and didnt speak to me for a few months until one sunday night she called me at 1AM and came by to fukk. Since then she' lets shyt slide as long as i dont do it in her face.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
But after she made the comment she never brought it up. I guess over the years she just accepted that i flirt and fukk around. Caribbean women tend to be more lenient in these matters because they understand it's in our nature.
Not just Carribean women. I take it 70% of women allow they men to creep so long as they don't embarass them with it. I've got mad older cousins/uncles that do their dirt. The ones who's marriages ended it wasn't really the cheating that did it. It was the inattentiveness they were showing their wives...oh and one of them got their girl's own cousin pregnant:skip:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Can you be mad at dudes like Skeets if this woman right here is telling other women to entertain men like Skeets?

If you don’t wanna get dogged out stop feeding the damn dog. Stop taking Faustian deals

I hate this scandal culture. Everyone is obsessed with exes and cheating. It’s so corny

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Never had to hide side pieces names. My women know they share me and just deal with it.

One time I was driving with my girl and my phone rang. The caller ID on the car stereo clearly said "LaShonda (Tinder)". I sent it to voicemail. 2 minutes later she called again. My girl was like "Lashonda wants some attention" :coffee:

I cant front the first time it rang and it clearly said "Tinder" next to the name i was a bit nervous looking at the car's big screen like:

source.gif

you definitely shared that girl after that moment :manny:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I usually hyphenate my sidechicks names as a male name like Jasmine is Jay, Amanda would be Armando etc... all my Male friends have their first and last name.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
i don't know who's dumber; the people taking her seriously or her for thinking cold water keeps in moisture; if this bytch don't shut the fukk up :rudy:
Cold water is supposed to close the cuticles of the hair which keeps moisture from evaporating quickly and reduces frizz.

I wash my hair in warm water and do a final rinse with cool water and it actually does work.