Starting to think being a producer is better than a rapper

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
like honestly, the ability to construct sounds anyway you like and to alter and edit existing ones sounds like pure magic. I've been listening to a lot of electronic music for the past 6 months and it makes me even question why I wanted to rap, I think I'd like to actually make the music , I'd still like to rap tho to showcase my 5eyeguise persona but being behind the scenes of entertainment rather than being the face sounds a lot less stressful and even lucrative knowing how the game is these days, what do you guys think? And what are some producer rap collabs today you'd like to see, or two random ones that's practically fantasy

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
like honestly, the ability to construct sounds anyway you like and to alter and edit existing ones sounds like pure magic. I've been listening to a lot of electronic music for the past 6 months and it makes me even question why I wanted to rap, I think I'd like to actually make the music , I'd still like to rap tho to showcase my 5eyeguise persona but being behind the scenes of entertainment rather than being the face sounds a lot less stressful and even lucrative knowing how the game is these days, what do you guys think? And what are some producer rap collabs today you'd like to see, or two random ones that's practically fantasy

cac alert

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Do whatever you feel you're "best" at. There's a lot of things I want to be, but I'm better at being a producer than an astronaut. So try it out and if you find it more fulfilling than rapping, then stick with it.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Do whatever you feel you're "best" at. There's a lot of things I want to be, but I'm better at being a producer than an astronaut. So try it out and if you find it more fulfilling than rapping, then stick with it.
Good words, definately got me more focused Imma get a midi and probably fl from one of my friends and see what I can do

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Good words, definately got me more focused Imma get a midi and probably fl from one of my friends and see what I can do
fukk a MIDI. Just use your keyboard and then fix the slight mistakes with your mouse in piano roll.