Starting to understand why Saudis treat women like they do

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
It would be interesting to be able to look back over human history like a movie to see exactly how many times cycles have related themselves.

Once this technologically advanced society breaks down all of this feminism and gay power shyt goes out of the window. The irony it’s men the kind of men described as having “toxic masculinity” who have built societies up to the point that women and gays can be empowered.

Looking back at history, large scale war is what seems to bring a natural balance between the genders. Women know there is no place for them on the battlefield, so they gladly fulfill their roles as nurturers, and men know there is no room for softness in wartime, so they mostly toughen up and become real men.

Peace and civilization appears to be what brings about role reversals. There needs to be artificial checks introduced, probably in the form of social norms, to bring balance to the roles in peacetime.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I think you are middle eastern

Also I don't know about the young people but people my age don't worry about this shyt.

I worry about paying bills and finding a woman who can work and help me grow.
But if you're focusing on finding a woman, then this actually does affect you because there is a correlation to how society operates and the personality of the women you interact with. Not saying you should "worry" about it, but you should be aware of it to be able to find who /what you're looking for in a woman :manny:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
ooh wrong thread

giphy.gif

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Looking back at history, large scale war is what seems to bring a natural balance between the genders. Women know there is no place for them on the battlefield, so they gladly fulfill their roles as nurturers, and men know there is no room for softness in wartime, so they mostly toughen up and become real men.

Peace and civilization appears to be what brings about role reversals. There needs to be artificial checks introduced, probably in the form of social norms, to bring balance to the roles in peacetime.

:ehh:

Interesting theory.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Nah keep that 3rd world cave man mentality away from here

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I know you're trolling but :pachaha:

The way women describe what they seek in a man....alot of em be describing what Fathers are supposed to do.

Guidance
Putting them in check
Taking care of the bills
Fixing the car

:mjgrin:

I'm not trolling, at all. Your list is a testament to this.

Every conversation with your woman should start the same way you would your daughter.

"Are you hungry?"

This will head off more fights than you can imagine.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh trying to enforce gender roles and control females sexuality through laws is a dead end society

The societies in the middle east aren't doing well on a global scale

Why would you ever want that?

The 'equality chaos' is much better than the alternative

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The more equality, the faster the economy grows, as long as you keep checks on income and wealth inequality.

Look at it this way: the reason the middle-East and south-east Asian countries are struggling, outside of violent regimes and extractive industries starting to collapse, is their gender inequality.

It’s whats holding India back from being a world super-power, that and their poor urban planning.