Starting to understand why Saudis treat women like they do

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug:They see the gynocentric communities in the United States and western world and flat out refuse to let it happen to them. Although I don't fukk with Arabs, I commend them for keeping and instilling patriarchal values in an global society where male leadership (especially in black communities) is severely lacking.

Musty

Banned
Daps
Saudi Arabia gender roles is a step too far. American Republicans would be a more suitable compromise in gender role authority.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They're just trying to keep men masculine and women feminine. Of course the Saudis have taken the Hard on Hoes thinking too extremely, but there's a balance where gender roles need to somehow be enforced in society.

Nobody is winning with this equality shyt. Fine, it's great that women have the same opportunities as men, but beyond a certain point, women being masculine to the extent of becoming corporate/sexual conquerors brings misery. Majority of these hardcore feminists come to realize that big career/sexual achievements don't fulfill them as much as how it does some men, and major depression ensues.

Same thing on the flip side: men are now being allowed to be equal to women in terms of emotional expression and that's great up to a point. But eventually simps and effeminate men come to realize that society instinctually crushes men for such behavior and this leads to many suicides in men who "did the right thing" all their lives, only to end up getting everything taken from them.

We need to borrow a leaf from Saudis and codify gender roles somehow. I think making laws is too much, but they can be unspoken social rules. What do y'all think?

Another woman hating thread on the coli and you sound like a moron too.

Look at organizations like the Nation of Islam. They don't have to be oppressive and disrespectful to women in order to have women submit to their men. What next we are gonna have threads saying we should hit women with belts to keep them in check?

Go to the gym, get your money up, get good credit, invest into Roth IRAs, life insurance, and 529 college savings plan for your loved ones and basically make sound decisions that make it much likelier to have a woman submit to you.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another woman hating thread on the coli and you sound like a moron too.

Look at organizations like the Nation of Islam. They don't have to be oppressive and disrespectful to women in order to have women submit to their men. What next we are gonna have threads saying we should hit women with belts to keep them in check?

Go to the gym, get your money up, get good credit, invest into Roth IRAs, life insurance, and 529 college savings plan for your loved ones and basically make sound decisions that make it much likelier to have a woman submit to you.
Nowadays you don’t even have to do all that to get a woman to submit :manny:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I see your point OP, but they also take it to the extreme, where they are so sexually frustrated and go anti-Harlem, but excuse it. Not all :whoa: :hubie:, but it exist (see Indonesia, Afghanistan although they display some :sitdown: too,), just like any other situation where men are "forced" into less interaction with opposite sex

There is tremendously less STIs as well.

It's a balance.

I prefer freedom, but with freedom comes responsibility.

Last edited: