Stat Quo pissed off Eminem; His LP never dropped - admits Dr. Dre 'Compton' album was wack.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Never listened to Statlanta from start to finish until just now, and I thought it was pretty dope. Don't know what the original version would have had, but I'm sure it was even better than this. Sucks he couldn't blow like he wanted. I always thought he was nice, and had a standout voice no matter what the beat was. Only song I didn't care for was "What I Like". shyt was wack and didn't belong on there.

I see a lot of people saying Compton is trash but can't explain why it's trash

The beats weren't all that and Dr. Dre sounded like Kendrick Lamar on every single track except the very last one (which is the best track on the album). I wouldn't exactly call it trash, but it was mediocre and a definite letdown.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Never listened to Statlanta from start to finish until just now, and I thought it was pretty dope. Don't know what the original version would have had, but I'm sure it was even better than this. Sucks he couldn't blow like he wanted. I always thought he was nice, and had a standout voice no matter what the beat was. Only song I didn't care for was "What I Like". shyt was wack and didn't belong on there.

We got robbed. I think Stat couldve been at least Krit status. At least.

Still revisit some hand selected cuts from his old mixtapes. Has he released anything in the past 5 years?

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
We got robbed. I think Stat couldve been at least Krit status. At least.

Still revisit some hand selected cuts from his old mixtapes. Has he released anything in the past 5 years?

He released FUPM with Bonny Creek In I think 2013 and ATLA Vol 1 in 2014. I thought both of them were retty nice, especially the latter one