Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hulk 2003 was a great movie
Grant Morrison is the greatest comic book writer
Static Shock should be a bigger hero than he is
Aquaman will be a great movie
I loved the spider man clone saga

Morrison is one of the worst xemn writers in the history of the xmen.
He is completely overrated and needs to stay in dc.
he is egotistical John Byrne level of destroyer of a great mag in marvel.
he has no feel for marvel characters and needs to take his virtigo weirdness the fukk on.
him and a few other so-called writers greats ruined Claremont's xmen and marvel.
personally, I think they sabotaged marvel.

Art Barr

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
The Punisher needs a gritty show.
Marvel fukked up big by firing Edgar Wright.
Todd McFarlane needs to make more comics and he's lowkey a top 5 artist oat.
Teen Titans (early '00s Cartoon Network show) is underrated and as good as Batman: The Animated Series

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You're mistaken :sas1:

It was The Red Hood (Jason Todd, 2nd Robin) you are probably thinking of.

Slade was the Teen Titans main villain, the Magneto to their X-Men and he basically grew into a top tier team wrecker (or rather always was, just never had the reason to do so). He's basically Captain America crossed with Deadpool, he just has Bruce's number but he's the Batman of the DC Villains so its not really surprising. Slade actually grew to have somewhat of a friendship with Nightwing out of respect for his abilities tho.

saw,...
nightwing/robin was slade's bytch and that dynamic always made nightwing into a bytchmade hero as an adult.
plus, scary as a team leader.
coupled with the stigma that robin was a ho ass nikka, from campy trickle down from poorly misdirected batman series and reruns.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hawkeye is the best character in the MCU

imo, Hawkeye is the best avenger ever created.
plus, my favorite avenger of all time.
I really miss wca, before Byrne ruined it.
comic was a perfect team mag with underlying social tones and arcs ready to play out.
then, here comes Byrne egotistical ass to fukk it up.
plus, create Scarlett witch into this villainess.
that set marvel back in quality and it still is not worked out to this day.
I miss just plain ol wca mansion, with wonderman fukk'n tygra. with depowered pym in the lab, dealing with his bullshyt on the side. With Hawkeye and mockingbird as the greatest marvel non-mainstream couple.

Art Barr

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Morrison is one of the worst xemn writers in the history of the xmen.
He is completely overrated and needs to stay in dc.
he is egotistical John Byrne level of destroyer of a great mag in marvel.
he has no feel for marvel characters and needs to take his virtigo weirdness the fukk on.
him and a few other so-called writers greats ruined Claremont's xmen and marvel.
personally, I think they sabotaged marvel.

Art Barr
:camby:

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
-Lex Luthor is a GOAT-tier supervillain. When he's just overloading on the casual narcissism and crafty plots like in "Black Ring", "All-Star Superman" and "Luthor, Man of Steel", he's untouchable.

-Speaking of All-Star Superman, I actually liked it :manny: It was a good throwback to Silver Agey shyt.

-Thor is massively underrated by fans. He isn't GOAT level, but his shyt-talking and arrogance are potent.

-Guy Gardner is the best Green Lantern. ALL TIME. Coli nikkas are gonna :birdman: at me, but yeah that includes John Stewart...

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Gambit is in the top 15-20 X-men, but not the top 10. Dude has his moments, but the cartoon had a lot of us thinking he was way more important that he actually is.

(this one probably isn't unpopular but here goes:smile: Jean Grey should have stayed dead after the Dark Phoenix Saga.
:snoop: at all of the convoluted craziness after they brought her back... Cyclops leaving his wife and kid? :dahell:

Post-Phoenix, Cyclops is :salute: whenever Jean is incapacitated/dead/absent (eg Astonishing X-men), but he's :shaq2: whenever she's still alive...
(Note, this applies to post-Dark Phoenix Saga Cyclops. He was that dude in the original stories up to that point.)

Cyclops with Jean alive is such a fukking simp. :beli:

Blue Beetle needs more love. Not gonna lie Blue Beetle Vol 8 07 had me in tears. he gets left behind by the JL in some weird space time convergence and he starts to cry and you see that even though he has so much power he's still a kid:mjcry:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xmen cartoon from the 90's should be showed in elementary schools.

Batman is the most over rated over hyped character ever.

Storm will never get her due shine again, I feel like people are scared to write a powerful black woman as a character.

Maggot was one of my favorite xmen characters