States Pushing to Lower Alcohol Service Ages

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps

this is undoubtedly a conservative initiative. Why do republicant dikkheads want kids serving alcohol to grown ass adults? that opens the door to them being hit on and bullied by drunk patrons, but these retards pretend not to know this. They're tired of getting cited for violating labor laws, so they lobbied to change them in favor of cheaper labor.....absolutely fukking disgusting.

Republic*nts are going to ruin this fkin country.
Simple answer. It makes it easier to find employees especially from immigrants.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
How come the Christian posters are never in these threads calling this country fukked 🤔

You’re acting like sin is random and surprising. The whole world is on fire yet we should only put out the fires theColi highlights and comments on? Oh ok.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why do people need to be able to drink at 18? Alcohol is poison. Keep it the same. Also, 18 year olds have no problems getting alcohol if they want. We have historically had an under aged drinking problem in this country. Make them nikkas use fake IDs till they turn 21.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Alcoholism and drunk driving deaths will skyrocket. Many frontal lobes don’t fully develop until 5 years after 19.

New drivers + terrible decision making + able to be served alcohol anyway is concerning
Not much of a problem in canada

Daps
i once chopped it up with a dude at a bar and if i recall correct i think he was an advocate for lowering the drinking age. one of his points is most other countries have a lower limit and they have less of an alcohol problem than the us does :yeshrug:

but this guy claimed to be john salley's brother (who is a weed advocate) so if politics run in the family i don't think it's i don't think it's a totally "conservative" issue. but he advocates for the universal adult age of 18. the org is called logic18

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Why do people need to be able to drink at 18? Alcohol is poison. Keep it the same. Also, 18 year olds have no problems getting alcohol if they want. We have historically had an under aged drinking problem in this country. Make them nikkas use fake IDs till they turn 21.

i once chopped it up with a dude at a bar and if i recall correct i think he was an advocate for lowering the drinking age. one of his points is most other countries have a lower limit and they have less of an alcohol problem than the us does :yeshrug:

but this guy claimed to be john salley's brother (who is a weed advocate) so if politics run in the family i don't think it's i don't think it's a totally "conservative" issue. but he advocates for the universal adult age of 18. the org is called logic18
Did y'all read the article at all???????????????????????

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
d6f.jpg

Daps

sometimes threads have related conversations and some people here seem to be doing that while some of yall are playing op police :skip:

but as far as your precious article :skip: , i don't see the difference between serving a coke and serving a beer so idc. i know some of my friends, we go to a neighborhood pub and their kids grew up and a lot of them work there now but their experience is stifled to just a host because they can't serve beers until they turn a certain age which is dumb to me, like.... they are in there like all the other workers but can't even slang the plates and shyt around for a year or two? doesn't make sense. meanwhile the patrons are in there with their babies drinking away :skip:
but i thought the working age was 15 to begin with so i learned something new today

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
sometimes threads have related conversations and some people here seem to be doing that while some of yall are playing op police :skip:

but as far as your precious article :skip: , i don't see the difference between serving a coke and serving a beer so idc. i know some of my friends, we go to a neighborhood pub and their kids grew up and a lot of them work there now but their experience is stifled to just a host because they can't serve beers until they turn a certain age which is dumb to me, like.... they are in there like all the other workers but can't even slang the plates and shyt around for a year or two? doesn't make sense. meanwhile the patrons are in there with their babies drinking away :skip:
but i thought the working age was 15 to begin with so i learned something new today
you work for TDE