Statik Selektah Calls Out Rick Ross, Says He Will Smack Solar & Kanye Told Him Jazz Was Dead

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
What else did he say about Nas lol. It's crazy that he can't get Nas on a beat...

Don't Hate Me Now (The N Showoff Remix)
Sucker MC's '07
Lifes Gone Down

all prod by statik for nas on the 2nd tape they did. im sure they got more joints in the stash.

and before someone says "those are mixes", nah nas respit the verses, listen.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I liked Statik on Reks Grey Hairs, then I realized his production is waterdown boom-bap:yeshrug:

...and, no lies were told about Rozay:ehh:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Extended Play was dope BTW...ironically I was bumping that shyt when I found out that he had a new joint dropping

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I liked Statik on Reks Grey Hairs, then I realized his production is waterdown boom-bap:yeshrug:

...and, no lies were told about Rozay:ehh:
I agree. I don't even think they're all that watered down. they're just pretty basic, and the samples are pretty obvious. You can even Shazam some Statik joints on the new album and it'll give you the sample instead of the Statik song (if you press Shazam before the drums start)

But he still makes a lot of enjoyable music and puts a lot of good artists together. i miss the producer-albums, and he's really the only dude left doing 'em.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
This is nonsense. Does that change the music? Is his music not good because he lied about something? The fukk. Is Nas not a good rapper because he said Scarlett was a female rapper he found, but it was really him?

:sas2:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Statik is wack forced ass faux-boom bap.

Kanye was right too and I love jazz music but that shyt been :flabbynsick: since disco.