Statistically more white people are killed by police

Daps
Reppin
NYC
And you still don't get that the WaPo database in your OP isn't close to accurate. The damn thing won a Pulitzer and even they say it isn't close to what it needs to be. The FBI just started something to rectify that but it's still on the police to report, and they won't unless it's mandated. But since you just looked into this today you don't want to learn or discuss. You just want what you to believe to be true.

You also still fail to account for population. You're not even trying.
i would love to entertain the population debate.

will you acknowledge that blacks commit more crime in proportion to their population than any other group?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
And you still don't get that the WaPo database in your OP isn't close to accurate. The damn thing won a Pulitzer and even they say it isn't close to what it needs to be. The FBI just started something to rectify that but it's still on the police to report, and they won't unless it's mandated. But since you just looked into this today you don't want to learn or discuss. You just want what you to believe to be true.

You also still fail to account for population. You're not even trying.

:francis: notice he's ignoring my facts and statements. You can't battle with these type of people breh. Low intelligent, highly ignorant, and proud of it. Just like the police.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
And cops have their own no snitch rule. The police have no accountability to report data on their transgressions. So blaming the statistics on the amount of blacks who don't snitch is ridiculous. It's intellectually dishonest, stop painting narratives.
I didnt make up the statistics..they are what they are...and people respond to incentives...if you can kill your enemies and the community will not only shield you from conviction but occasionally even praise you why would the murder rate not go up?

Im not painting narratives..Im telling you what happens daily....a white person gets killed by another white person they have a description in minutes an Identification by the end of the day an arrest by the end of the week a conviction within months.
A Negro gets shot by another Negro point blank broad daylight..full HD 1080p video of the suspect but "i didnt see nuthin" is the only answer the cops get...so what do you want the cops to do...even if they catch the shooter they know theyll still lose in court because they cant get anyone on the witness stand to confirm the video.

Why wouldnt they be apathetic towards their Jobs then if they know its gonna be a frustrating game of catch and release

Daps
Reppin
NYC
@Aelyas en passant

the libs love to get their :cape:when it comes to bashing and dapping each other up in threads but when it comes time to refute factual statistics they're like...

giphy.gif

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
i would love to entertain the population debate.

will you acknowledge that blacks commit more crime in proportion to their population than any other group?
Of course you'd love to deflect to that so that you can say that black people deserve being killed 2.5 times more (according to your OP) than white people. Not to mention that whites are less likely to be stopped for crimes compared to blacks. I'll discuss that if you admit that crimes against children, the elderly, and sex offense are much higher among whites by percentage :lupe:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
could it be because more blacks resort to criminal behavior in proportionate to their population? :ohhh:
Whites are more likely to have drugs or illegal guns but less likely to be stopped and searched.

Black people are 5x more likely to be pulled over, even when statistically white people are more likely to be indulging in criminal behavior.

imrs.php

imrs.php

Last edited:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I didnt make up the statistics..they are what they are...and people respond to incentives...if you can kill your enemies and the community will not only shield you from conviction but occasionally even praise you why would the murder rate not go up?

Im not painting narratives..Im telling you what happens daily....a white person gets killed by another white person they have a description in minutes an Identification by the end of the day an arrest by the end of the week a conviction within months.
A Negro gets shot by another Negro point blank broad daylight..full HD 1080p video of the suspect but "i didnt see nuthin" is the only answer the cops get...so what do you want the cops to do...even if they catch the shooter they know theyll still lose in court because they cant get anyone on the witness stand to confirm the video.

Why wouldnt they be apathetic towards their Jobs then if they know its gonna be a frustrating game of catch and release
Do you even try to hide your :mjpls: tendencies :laugh:

Like I said you're using numbers to paint narratives that it's the blacks fault for not snitching. Still no answer on cops not also being accountable to report there transgressions. I mean it's not like there weren't scandals in Chicago that pointed that out or anything.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Of course you'd love to deflect to that so that you can say that black people deserve being killed 2.5 times more (according to your OP) than white people. Not to mention that whites are less likely to be stopped for crimes compared to blacks. I'll discuss that if you admit that crimes against children, the elderly, and sex offense are much higher among whites by percentage :lupe:

of course whites are more likely to be into weird sexual shyt. i know we have a monopoly on weird psycho crimes.

that lady they just found locked in a container for 2 months and chained by her ankles... you think i had any doubt that that the guy behind that was a cac :stopitslime:

there are racist cops just like there are racist people in all walks of life. but if there's a group of people that ARE being killed by cops at a higher percentage rate in proportion to their population than maybe... just maybe... it's because they commit more crimes and find themselves in more situations with the police. and not because there is an entire system out to get them.

select instances of bad cops doing the wrong thing doesn't change the facts across the board. the majority of people killed by police last year were WHITE.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
of course whites are more likely to be into weird sexual shyt. i know we have a monopoly on weird psycho crimes.

that lady they just found locked in a container for 2 months and chained by her ankles... you think i had any doubt that that the guy behind that was a cac :stopitslime:

there are racist cops just like there are racist people in all walks of life. but if there's a group of people that ARE being killed by cops at a higher percentage rate in proportion to their population than maybe... just maybe... it's because they commit more crimes and find themselves in more situations with the police. and not because there is an entire system out to get them.

select instances of bad cops doing the wrong thing doesn't change the facts across the board. the majority of people killed by police last year were WHITE.

So no apology about your bogus statistics? You said in your title " statistically more white people are killed by police". You were proven im correct, but still kept up the narrative.

And you wonder why there's hatred towards white people, and the police:francis:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

White people commit more crimes though. And what crimes justify killings in your case? Also what about unarmed black being killed at 5 times the rate of whites? Also what about blacks being more likely to be caught up by police than whites? Like I've been saying you're not trying.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
White people commit more crimes though. And what crimes justify killings in your case? Also what about unarmed black being killed at 5 times the rate of whites. Also what about blacks being more likely to be caught up by police than whites. Like I've been saying you're not trying.

let me ask you this, are you a law abiding citizen? do you do any dirt on the side? sell drugs, take illegal bets, etc? do you have keep a weapon on you?

if a cop pulled you over randomly, on a scale of 1-10 how terrified are you for your life.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Do you even try to hide your :mjpls: tendencies :laugh:

Like I said you're using numbers to paint narratives that it's the blacks fault for not snitching. Still no answer on cops not also being accountable to report there transgressions. I mean it's not like there weren't scandals in Chicago that pointed that out or anything.

:manny: im being honest..youre projecting

The fact is youre still discussing 2 different issues..is there police corruption /mismanagement and apathy YES..but somehow they still put away way more white murderers of white people everyday despite being as crooked as they are....Black murderers on the other hand get to make rap videos on youtube recounting their exploits and taunting the friends and family of their victim.

The community has more of an impact on crime than the police ever will..and apparently were willing to put up with killers and drug dealers so expecting an external force to remove that element short of a full military siege is unrealistic.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:manny: im being honest..youre projecting

The fact is youre still discussing 2 different issues..is there police corruption /mismanagement and apathy YES..but somehow they still put away way more white murderers of white people everyday despite being as crooked as they are..Black murderers on the other hand get to make rap videos on youtube recounting their exploits and taunting the friends and family of their victim.
The community has more of an impact on crime than the police ever will..and apparently were willing to put up with killers and drug dealers so expecting an external force to remove that element short of a full military siege is unrealistic.

when the community points to cops as the problem instead of the criminals they're trying put away.

:francis: