STEAM SUMMER SALE

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
STEAM SUMMER SALE SHOULD BE STARTING SOON....:gladbron::lolbron::pachaha::myman::krs:
WHAT Y'ALL GONNA BE GETTIN

I'm gonna try not to spend too much but I'll prob get 5-10 games off my wishlist: Steam Community :: kodie :: Games

Gunpoint
Swapper
Rogue Legacy
Antichamber
Strike Suit 0

Lots of good indies out there.

Hopefully you guys can buy the games and I can use the Steam share option. Kodie my breh, you will be add to my friends list.

More than likely I will buy games I usually wouldn't but since Steam sales be amazing I can cop them for cheap and try.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Hopefully you guys can buy the games and I can use the Steam share option. Kodie my breh, you will be add to my friends list.

More than likely I will buy games I usually wouldn't but since Steam sales be amazing I can cop them for cheap and try.

LOL feel free to add me. I don't know if I'm sharing with someone who ain't got shyt to share :skip:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

hold the fukk up...we can share Steam games now?