Steph Curry's hairline.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
779144.jpg

Yep a lot of people don't know but PG's natural hairline is deformed as shyt. He just got smarter with age and found a better barber to widen it.
BouzqQICQAE0WOO.jpg
Bruh got that N64 hairline
kobe-bryant-in-nba-courtside-n64-nintendo-64-free-shipping-dd7e986df777930045f3f0711c669c7a.jpg

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Yep a lot of people don't know but PG's natural hairline is deformed as shyt. He just got smarter with age and found a better barber to widen it.
BouzqQICQAE0WOO.jpg
I take back what I just posted. Looks like the only thing that kept this man from having a face full of hair is the 1/2 of chromosome that separates man from monkey :mjlol:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Damn... some nikkas hairlines start where his part ends.

Sheesh... his hairline DNA :wow:
Breh's hairline actually went down onto his forehead in parts. Everyone struggling to hang onto their hairlines while PG got inches to spare that get buzzed onto the floor every week :damn: :mjcry:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
better to have to push back hair than put back hair :wow:
BouzqQICQAE0WOO.jpg

and yall leave ayesha alone :( she been on mommy duty :pacspit: plus she has a naturally chubby face/big cheeks, so any small amount of weight gain is going to be more pronounced

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Couldn't help but notice Curry's hairline last night while watching the game.

He's holding on strong, his haircut was looking fresh -- almost thought he was using hair PEDs for a minute :mjpls:

Lebron is a fool still doing whatever he is doing to his hair. Every time he bows his head, you see the huge patches in his hair.

He has angered the hair Gods for years now. He woulda had 5 rings by now if he rocked the baldy like MJ. Instead, he's being punished with Finals losses.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

He's holding on strong, his haircut was looking fresh -- almost thought he was using hair PEDs for a minute :mjpls:

Lebron is a fool still doing whatever he is doing to his hair. Every time he bows his head, you see the huge patches in his hair.

He has angered the hair Gods for years now. He woulda had 5 rings by now if he rocked the baldy like MJ. Instead, he's being punished with Finals losses.

Crazy thing is I don't understand how Lebron got so much money and can't get a good hair transplant or whatever it is,look at Jamie Foxx his hair procedure crispy as fukk and Lebron got more money than him

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

YOURE ACTUALLY NOT FAR OFF .. HIS INSECURITY IS A HUGE PART OF WHO HE IS....HE IS MORE INTERESTED IN APPEARANCE (STATS) THAN REALITY (WINNING)

camer999

All Star
Daps
Crazy thing is I don't understand how Lebron got so much money and can't get a good hair transplant or whatever it is,look at Jamie Foxx his hair procedure crispy as fukk and Lebron got more money than him
I have a theory on it, during the regular season I think it gets closer to filling out but the playoffs starts and it begins to look like crap. I think it’s the stress.