Steph Curry's hairline.....

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Crazy thing is I don't understand how Lebron got so much money and can't get a good hair transplant or whatever it is,look at Jamie Foxx his hair procedure crispy as fukk and Lebron got more money than him
LeBron is a different breed of human, all that hair transplant weak shyt doesn't work properly on dudes like that. He should just embrace the baldness. Happens to GOATs across all sports.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
i get you bro but you can't devote this much energy to someone you hate. it's not good for you

ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS .. JUS FORUM BANTER. IM NOT OUT HERE BRINGING UP LEBRON STAT PADDING WIT CLIENTS IRL LOL.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
LeBron is a different breed of human, all that hair transplant weak shyt doesn't work properly on dudes like that. He should just embrace the baldness. Happens to GOATs across all sports.

True but dude basically a billionaire he can get something done

Daps
Crazy thing is I don't understand how Lebron got so much money and can't get a good hair transplant or whatever it is,look at Jamie Foxx his hair procedure crispy as fukk and Lebron got more money than him

I don't think Jamie Foxx has ever had transplant surgery. He just uses the hair fibers to fill in all the patches in his scalp.

LeBron does this too, but only for things like interviews, commercials, public appearances, etc. But you can use that shyt and play a full basketball with it on your dome. That's why Lebron's shyt looks so bad when he plays.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't think Jamie Foxx has ever had transplant surgery. He just uses the hair fibers to fill in all the patches in his scalp.

LeBron does this too, but only for things like interviews, commercials, public appearances, etc. But you can use that shyt and play a full basketball with it on your dome. That's why Lebron's shyt looks so bad when he plays.

Fam:russ::stopitslime:
3b1f2f7b33ce6f86_maine.xxxlarge_2.jpg

ca5543a219aad9631dd4c563bf4d38f0.jpg

2vxrero.jpg

:francis:

Word

B)
Daps
Some people... :martin: Steph's wife... :shaq2::blessed::takedat: who cares about his hairline he's winning

Daps

Yeah fam. You can get that look Jamie has in those pics with hair fibers. You don't need surgery for that.

Plenty of shops down here in Atlanta that do that shyt. I would assume it's wild expensive, but I never bothered to ask cuz ya boy got the '95 Nas line. :ahh:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah fam. You can get that look Jamie has in those pics with hair fibers. You don't need surgery for that.

Plenty of shops down here in Atlanta that do that shyt. I would assume it's wild expensive, but I never bothered to ask cuz ya boy got the '95 Nas line. :ahh:

Man he got a procedure done