Stephen Jackson tells the story of him leaving his gold digging fiancé at altar

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Uh, what y'all know about them Texas boys?

mr-bradd.gif

Girl you know I-iii-iiiih

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz
No homo but I read this thread on LSA & the thread was made way back in 2012!
They said the bridesmaid he ended up smashing was Draya
:ohhh:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
If you and the dumbasses that dapped you actually watched the video, you'd know he specifically tells men to not make the same mistakes he did
He ain't saying shyt. Yall act like he got deep asf. It's fukking common sense. You and your peoples ain't never chopped up and some real shyt about females, life, and money before?:gucci:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Dikembe mutumbo did it as well

"In 1994, when NBA center Dikembe Mutombo was engaged to Michelle Roberts, a med student, Roberts refused to sign a premarital contract the day before the wedding. Five hundred guests—including a large party from Mutombo's native Democratic Republic of Congo—had begun flying in to Washington. "[Roberts] never signed," Falk says, "and Mutombo never married the girl." Calling off the nuptials reportedly cost him $250,000."

source.gif

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Man just admit you was dap fishing and keep it moving
I saw the whole video. I've seen numerous videos of his. "Don't seed up numerous females", "find the right one and build something", etc. I like SJax, I just don't get the props for this story.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Dikembe mutumbo did it as well

"In 1994, when NBA center Dikembe Mutombo was engaged to Michelle Roberts, a med student, Roberts refused to sign a premarital contract the day before the wedding. Five hundred guests—including a large party from Mutombo's native Democratic Republic of Congo—had begun flying in to Washington. "[Roberts] never signed," Falk says, "and Mutombo never married the girl." Calling off the nuptials reportedly cost him $250,000."

WOW. Mad resepct

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only mistake jeter made was going the :mjpls: route and not getting a black wife.

she is black. my sister's husband is jewish and their baby is lighter than ol girl'. and I always say she's black, cuz she is.

so did your sister make a mistake going the :mjpls: route and not getting a black husband :sas1:

or did she win by marrying someone she love's and has nice relationship, marriage and family with like Jeter:sas2:

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
We got one, and we pull in 80k total. Barely-making-it folk need it the most.
Dive further breh. This is some critical information brehs could find useful to their own lives.

Who initiated the convo about getting the prenup?
Who makes more income/has more assets?
what was her initial reactions?
How did you convince her? (if at all)
did both parties have lawyers present when she signed?
Is it set up to leave how you came in or do you break her off something?'

And how much was the fee?

Last edited: