Stephen Jackson tells the story of him leaving his gold digging fiancé at altar

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
To me that post about the prenup made her look worse. She shows her hand written additions talking about needing a monthly allowance to be determined at a later date, a home purchased in her name to be her sole property and says that's not asking for much because she's in it for love lol.
Chick had "no more children" :pachaha:

So if he accidentally got her pregnant (assuming they're fukking raw since they had a kid and was engaged) the prenup could get invalidated :mjgrin:

This hoe is scandalous

jay83

Superstar
Daps
So we're going to gloss over the part where he said the Spurs didn't want him back because of how his girl dressed and how she was bad for the team :patrice::why:

how thotty is your woman when a basketball organization is telling you she is a bad influence on the other women and she dresses to hoeish at games? Lol. Like was that not a sign right there?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Dunno brehs. If I was spending hundreds of thousands of dollars planning a wedding, and all I asked my fiance to do was sign a prenup she had already verbally agreed to...I wouldn't have continued planning the wedding. Planning a wedding is like building a house. There are steps involved - you've gotta pay people to do various things, and you gotta write those checks in order for shyt to get done. If that was me I would have simply halted the production. Bridesmaid dresses? Nah, we're not ordering those yet. Catering? Nah, we're holding off on that. Until you sit down with me and sign this prenup, we're not going forward with the planning. Period.

I just don't understand why he let it get to the last minute. He ultimately made the right decision but man...breh could have said at least 200-300k by putting his foot down...

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
This is why every athlete especially black followed Derek Jeter path if you want to fool around and don’t get caught up

1..play your sports for 10/15 years
2.. stack your chips and keep getting bigger checks from the league and endorsements
3. Bang all the chicks u want but strapped up and flushed the condom
4. Retire from the league and at 40 years old settle down with that one and call it a day

or be like Lebron and find u a down to earth Savannah

him , Matt Barnes stay making mistakes with women
I'm still amazed at them

This is such a rarity, especially in this day and age....and the fact that she still looks good, very good.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This just confirms what most people been saying for years...

- these cold blooded women love athlete money, they will down right chase your ass even if you a bench warmer in the league
- a lot of them want athlete money (divorce) AND child support for 18 years, BUT, they don't want anything to do with the man/athlete himself

and damn, she took it deep, went and got herself a pastor to go along with her bullshyt, prolly told him she would break him some bread if he managed to get him to go along with the wedding without signing the prenup. I don't know if this says more about the pastor or her.

And these church people always on some, "let God handle it" not when it comes to finances:rudy:

qUKGOKQ.png
@ when he told the pastor they in two different tax brackets

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Video is 15 minutes, but they get right into the details at the very beginning. Love stories like this:mjgrin:

Cliffs
- Former NBA player Stephen Jackson proposes to fiance
-They both sit down and discuss prenup 4-5 months before wedding
-Jackson spends $400k prepping wedding
-As the wedding gets closer Jackson reminds her a couple times about signing the prenup
-On Wedding Day the fiance still hadn't signed prenup
-You know what happens next:mjgrin:

And wait till you find out about the pastor:laff::laff: