Stephen King's 11.22.63 series picked up by Hulu (starring James Franco)

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been waiting for this for a while. This is maybe my favorite book I've ever read. For those that haven't read it, the book is about a guy who goes back in time to try to prevent the JFK assassination. Can't wait to see how they adapt this to a TV series. I'm kinda glad they chose to go the miniseries route instead of a movie. I don't think they could've done the book justice in the length of a movie.

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amazing book. Beautiful ending. Still don't know if itll translate.

Yeah, I have a feeling it might play out better in my mind than on screen. Either way, I'm excited to see how it turns out. This is one of the only books I've gone back to re-read multiple times.

MN Fats

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad it's coming to TV for a mini series being this is kinds best book in about 15 years. .. But I was hoping for HBO or Showtime.

I really want to see an adaptation of Joyland. I think that novel is rope for a film adaptation.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It should be a movie. They're gonna have to deviate from the plot a la Under the Dome if they make it a series.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
The book really picks up at about the halfway point. I couldn't put it down.

Definitely agreed. I put the book down for about two months after the Dunning family thing played out. I recently picked it back up because I felt I should finish the book off before starting something else. It took a bit too long for the story to develop, but once it does - it's great.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I honestly didnt particularly like the book because i think king is a really shytty writer. With that said his works are amazing in movies or television so im looking forward to this.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I definitely can't wait for this...one of the better books I've read in the past few years..