Stephen King's 11.22.63 series picked up by Hulu (starring James Franco)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Is Hulu premium worth it?
Have been thinking about getting it ever since this series was announced but not sure.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Is Hulu premium worth it?
Have been thinking about getting it ever since this series was announced but not sure.
1st ep is on Kodi right now. Everything on Huli ends up on Kodi

Does Hulu drop the whole thing at once or is it gonna a bullshyt weekly thing?

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First episode takes a lot of liberties with the book but overall it's pretty amazing to see it in live action

Agreed. First episode was good, but they definitely changed a number of things and skipped over quite a bit. I'll never understand why they change small details for film like a character's name (i.e. George in the book, but James in the series). I liked how they eluded to the book being better than the series when Sadie said, "Everybody knows the book is always better." That had to be intentional.

It's interesting to see how it plays out on screen as opposed to how it played out in my mind while reading it. Al is pretty much how I pictured him. I was a little skeptical when Franco was cast in the lead role (I had envisioned someone like Matthew McConaughey), but he's good so far. Looking forward to the next episode.

Last edited: