Stephen King's 11.22.63 series picked up by Hulu (starring James Franco)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
suck a dikk
:camby: go to sleep breh

i like franco as a person. but let's not kid ourselves and act like he's some great actor. it's hard to take him seriously. had a few unintentional LOLs in this episode alone.

had they cast say Oscar Isaac this show goes up a whole tier.

i'm still enjoying it though.

kinda confused about the whole clothespin thing though

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:camby: go to sleep breh

i like franco as a person. but let's not kid ourselves and act like he's some great actor. it's hard to take him seriously. had a few unintentional LOLs in this episode alone.

had they cast say Oscar Isaac this show goes up a whole tier.

i'm still enjoying it though.

kinda confused about the whole clothespin thing though
Replace almost anyone with oscgoat and its better :camby:

I personally think Franco is a good actor but people haven't seen enough of his serious roles so they assume he's a goof.

Everyone is confused about the clothespin.

Clothespin? • /r/112263Hulu

I took it as his parents abused him or some shyt he's into weird sexual masochism

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
4 episodes in and I'm really digging it so far. I can't get over Jake bringing Bill along though. That was such a big change from the book and he's just fukking things up.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
when I used my hulu free trial I stopped and thought for a second about how into this show I am. I couldn't wait 2-3 hours more for the torrent to come out. I had to watch it :wow:
What time do they put it up?

:mjlol: at the Godfather reference. He said in case they pull me back in" and did the hand gesture. I lost it