Stepped on a spider(with my big ass boot), a bunch of little ones crawled out

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
kill wolf spiders brehs

kill one of the few things keeping bugs out of your house brehs

come back to this thread talking about how every bug under the sun is in your house now cause you killed one of the things that eats them and made the spider babies b*stards brehs

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yeah a spider that big I'd just take outside. I don't usually kill spiders b/c they kill all the other bugs. We had something similar happen in grade school. But it was a praying mantis sack. We were keeping it in our 4th grade class room. IDK what the teacher was thinking but it hatched and at least 1000 of the babies poured out over a day or so.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
full

Call up the exterminator and ask to knuckle up. shyt is unacceptable.

My nikka :wow::deadmanny:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I remember awhile back I was legit staying in a crib that ended up having mad roaches and mice...
Dude do you know I went to Wal-Mart and bought one of them pellet gun joints and picked the whole fukking family off one by one?...
Stepping on roaches in the middle of the night and shyt... :what:
nikka get you that knock out spray for them spiders...
Spray everywhere... :ufdup:

Lol. Reminds of this time I went to this girls house. Roaches every where , I'm like you don't see these mother fukkers? Didn't help that she had open pizza boxes and food on the floor. First and last time I met her.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
get finessed by the exterminator brehs
the money is in the treatment not the cure brehs
you side with the finnessed i side with the finesser brehs
the game is to be sold not told brehs
the terminator naaaaw call me the plug brehs

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
pics?

a vid?

nothin?

:duck:

:dahell: I had just got off work

:dahell: And you callin' ducktales for what? It's a god damn spider

kill wolf spiders brehs

kill one of the few things keeping bugs out of your house brehs

come back to this thread talking about how every bug under the sun is in your house now cause you killed one of the things that eats them and made the spider babies b*stards brehs
Didn't know all that, but I didn't kill it.

OP thinks he killed all of the babies. He doesn't know that one of the babies escaped and is now being raised under the care of a militant triple OG spider. One day it will return to avenge the death of its mother.
I actually just went inside my house to shower after the babies crawled out:hubie:

When I came back out only the big one was still on the porch and I just splashed some water on it to make it run away.

Yeah a spider that big I'd just take outside. I don't usually kill spiders b/c they kill all the other bugs. We had something similar happen in grade school. But it was a praying mantis sack. We were keeping it in our 4th grade class room. IDK what the teacher was thinking but it hatched and at least 1000 of the babies poured out over a day or so.

200.gif

Can't do it, I get so repulsed when I see big ass spider :wow:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: I had just got off work

:dahell: And you callin' ducktales for what? It's a god damn spider

Didn't know all that, but I didn't kill it.

I actually just went inside my house to shower after the babies crawled out:hubie:

When I came back out only the big one was still on the porch and I just splashed some water on it to make it run away.

200.gif

Can't do it, I get so repulsed when I see big ass spider :wow:

Spiders really aren't that bad. They really have no interest in you. They aren't dirty. They just eat all the dirty bugs. The worst a spider will do is leave a web which are easily cleaned up with a vacuum. Very few spiders around here that actually bite.