Stepped on a spider(with my big ass boot), a bunch of little ones crawled out

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
full

Call up the exterminator and ask to knuckle up. shyt is unacceptable.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
I remember awhile back I was legit staying in a crib that ended up having mad roaches and mice...
Dude do you know I went to Wal-Mart and bought one of them pellet gun joints and picked the whole fukking family off one by one?...
Stepping on roaches in the middle of the night and shyt... :what:
nikka get you that knock out spray for them spiders...
Spray everywhere... :ufdup:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Something similar happened to me too. There was this ugly black beetle chilling on the floor. I pulled up on his (her) bytch ass and sprayed it with some Raid. But my dumb ass left it there dead instead of scooping it up and tossing it. I left to do something and when i came back I saw another one trying to crawl out of its belly :damn: I sprayed that one too and scooped it up and tossed it. That was my fault for being lazy but man that shyt was nasty.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I remember awhile back I was legit staying in a crib that ended up having mad roaches and mice...
Dude do you know I went to Wal-Mart and bought one of them pellet gun joints and picked the whole fukking family off one by one?...
Stepping on roaches in the middle of the night and shyt... :what:
nikka get you that knock out spray for them spiders...
Spray everywhere... :ufdup:
I had some spray somewhere around here, couldn't find it last night and just emptied a bottle of water on it:snoop: