Steve Kerr may have had enough, basically says "No Mas" to Warriors remaining Games

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm just saying, they've been losing since the onset of the year and all of a sudden it isn't fun for them anymore, they wanna pull the plug after all those years of dominance. Kerr got full of himself once, going to the press saying he didn't feel like coaching vs the suns so he just let Draymond coach and he just sat there laughing, but now it's all good cause we losing? Naaaaa man. They wanted to dish it out when they were on top, but now that they have one down year, the tune switched up.

You sound salty as fukk my nikka

DjMe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just saying would he collaborate on the article at all if so. Let Mike Budenholzer, or Doc Rivers make that case, to me it sounds like a smoke screen subliminal message, because in the end the season is going to be canceled and it's going to be as if this year never happened. Which means technically, pomp in circumstance over in the Bay. because this bad season would be eradicated from memory, then the team comes back to full strength and starts flexing on teams again and this won't be a thought because it technically didn't happen. It's a subliminal jab at the whole league by Kerr using facts to roll with the story the whole time hes laughing saying "The joke is on you" to the whole league."

I have become a closet Warriors fan over their run of excellence purely because of how scared people are of them.
In the NFL, people hate the best (the Patriots) because they cheat.
In baseball, people hate the best (the Yankees) because they spend more.
In hockey, people hate the sport and don't watch it (RIP MelYeah).
But in basketball, people hate the Warriors because they're so good. At least the hate is pure--which says something for both sides. For fans of the team, you're getting the respect you're owed, even if it doesn't seem like it. And for the haters, I admire the purity of your hate. It's a beautiful thing to see. This quoted post... the poster is upset that they're gonna come back and start flexing on teams again. Lol, it's like an 8 year old that isn't hungry for dinner on Sunday night because they're nervous about being bullied Monday morning.