Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe and picks to Memphis for Jonas Valanciunas and picks to the Pelicans

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I actually love Cam Thomas, but not for the Pelicans. He's another project on a team overfilled with project guards. Plus, he's a volume shooter atm, but I think he can become a top 50 player down the road when he becomes more efficient. He's a bona-fide three level scorer, but a little on the inefficient side. Not enough seats at the table.

He's what we needed Lonzo to be, but if we get Cam Thomas. I think you'd have to move Kira Lewis for some value.
That’s fair
I like him too. Maybe a bradley beal ceiling

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I actually love Cam Thomas, but not for the Pelicans. He's another project on a team overfilled with project guards. Plus, he's a volume shooter atm, but I think he can become a top 50 player down the road when he becomes more efficient. He's a bona-fide three level scorer, but a little on the inefficient side. Not enough seats at the table.

He's what we needed Lonzo to be, but if we get Cam Thomas. I think you'd have to move Kira Lewis for some value.
cam thomas balling breh :blessed: